Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays- 3.31.17

Heyyy guys! Welcome to FFFFFFridays! Gotta love alliteration! Let's get right into the things! 

Frugal 
I have a couple for Frugal this week. The Makeup Revolution Mermaids forever Palette… this was kind of an impulse buy… but I just recently used it for a look that is coming soon to this blog and it was really nice. It was comfortable and wore a long time, it was pigmented, not chalky at all… layered nicely… it was just a really nice palette overall! I was pleasantly surprised! 

Another is the Milani Anti Feathering Lip Liner. No one talks about this… but it works! If you’re using the Anastasia Lip Palette, I highly recommend picking this up with it. I had issues with that feathering, it doesn’t feather at all with this! I apply it before applying the lipstick and then again on top of the lipstick… and it really helps the wear time. It’s a really good hidden gem of the drugstore for sure! 

Fancy 

For Fancy, I’m going with the Sweet Peach Palette from Too Faced. I used this over the weekend… and I always kind of say “Ohhh this isn’t the best Too Faced Palette ever.” … but I think I reach for this a lot more than the other ones. I like warm eyeshadows, I like peachy orangey colors and I’m going to make sure to use this more often. I think I’ll have a blog comparing my favorite Too Faced Palettes soon. It’s a great eye palette, good for neutrals… and it’s just nice overall. I really love this, I’m definitely going to recommend it even though, the hype is CRAZY for this compared to how good it actually is... but it is still really good! 




Fragrance

Viva La Juicy Gold Couture! I just got this a few weeks ago with the Macy’s sale where it was 15% off. I got the smallest size because I don’t usually go through perfumes all that often… and I honestly regret getting the smaller size a little bit, because this is soooo good! It smells like a delicious caramel-y dessert. It’s very light and sweet,  it isn’t super sweet but it’s sweet and nice. I like it a lot. I have been using it a lot this week and loving it a lot! The only things that I don’t love about it are the fact that the C where it says Couture broke off of my bottle… which is sad. And the Staying power isn’t that great… although I feel like now that I’ve used it a few more times, it’s almost like it’s lasting longer. Maybe my body chemistry is getting used to this scent being on or something… I don’t really know- I don’t know if that’s a thing… but it does seem to happen where when I wear a fragrance more I smell it more. Maybe it’s just the way I’m smelling it… maybe it’s some total scientific thing that I don’t understand. 

I’d also like to note: A few weeks ago I mentioned another Juicy Couture fragrance that I said was Viva La Juicy… and it was not Viva La Juicy. It was just the regular Juicy Couture fragrance, whatever the first fragrance that they released was, it’s kind of similar and I think I like most of Juicy Couture’s fragrances because I like this particular one… but it isn’t the same. Just thought I would point that out now since I just found that out and I just mentioned another Viva La Juicy flanker… so yeah! Hope that was still helpful!  

Fashion- 
A little bit of a different type of post for fashion this week… I’m going to post what I want to buy this week…. I’m holding off a little bit right now… but I want these earrings from Alex and Ani. They are from the Crystal Infusion collection and they are spike earrings and they just look great! I’m not quite sure what these look like in person… I’ll probably get the silver ones because my Alex and Ani Necklaces that I wear most often are silver… so I’m excited that these exist. I’m not sure if I’ll wait till I see this in person to get it or if I’ll order it right away!  
It's hard to tell how these look in person online... I'm sure they're super pretty and sparkly and cool looking. I want them! They're $30 and you can get them at Alex and Ani stores and online. Not sure if other Alex and Ani retailers are carrying these yet... maybe I'll find that out soon. 

Favorite- I’m going to say Divide by Ed Sheeran… I’ve been listening to this all March more or less… it hasn’t gotten on the “Favorites” list over here yet… but it’s been a favorite for a really long time… it is just so good… cannot get enough of it. Highly recommend listening to it! I am also kind of in Love with Ed Sheeran. I have a review of the CD on my other blog right here





The cover is also pretty cool. 

Comments