Swatch Saturday: Lorac I Love Brunch Palette

This is going to be kind of a boring swatch post... this palette is a pastel palette... so It really does not swatch very well... I've seen really beautiful looks with this palette... so I'm going to give it a good try... just know it is very light... it's not something that I think would work for every skintone... the swatches don't look that great on my arm because I do have a very light skintone... so just be warned. This isn't a crappy palette... but I don't think it's going to work for everyone.

Also I used a primer for the top row I believe... but then it got too difficult to use a primer... so it's definitely going to work better with a primer... keep that in mind.

Top Row 

Lavander, Eggs Benny, Gluten Free, Hot Sauce 


This is also in pretty bad lighting... so yeah. Lol. Swatching fails right? 

Jelly Donut, Pankakes, Sobet, Valet... for some reason I think I forgot to swatch Valet... or maybe that's that silvery color on the end? 


Bloody Mary, Blueberry Scone, Moonlight Avacado toast... this row is my favorite so far. The camera is not doing justice for Moonlight... that was a beautiful shade! 


Bottom-top: Mimosa, Smoothie, French Toast, Sunday Funday... I think this also looked more impressive in person than the swatches... but it was okay... I'm not mad at it! 

Hope this was kind of helpful... some of these needed to get built up a little bit... These swatches are very un-exciting... but I really think I'll be able to get some beautiful looks with it! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 





Comments