Frugal Friday: L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

extreme close up of the awesome volume. Also that is just an eyeliner mistake I didn't see on my cheek. Ugh. Lol. 

So after trying the Telescopic mascara, I thought I would try this. I've heard this lasts a little bit better than the telescopic... which I loved, but it dried and got clumpy a little bit quickly... so I've been kind of hopeful that the wetter formula in this will help the staying power. So far it's been really good! It hasn't gotten clumpy at all and it's easy to use.

So I like his this applies. It's pretty voluminous when you first put it on... but you can still build it up quite a bit to get a really nice, big look to the lashes that makes them look a little bit better. Even though it is kind of a wet formula... it doesn't really get runny or flaky. That can happen sometimes when mascara is really wet... but this is pretty good. My eyes are sensitive... but L'oreal mascaras usually don't bother them for some reason... so I like that! 

The brush is really big and it is a natural bristle brush as opposed to a rubber bristle brush. I'm not sure if there is one that works better or not... I think the natural bristle works better for me... but idk if there is a huge difference or not. 

Overall I love the way this lasts on my eyes, I really like how it makes my lashes look... I have longer lashes to begin with, so it just makes them look extra long and really pretty. I also have the Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon opened right now and I'm really happy with both of them. I have to say I kind of like them equally... this might actually work a little better than the Fiona Stiles... but I do like them both! 

Hopefully this helps you. This is kind of one of those things that I feel like everyone has tried except for me... so this might not be the most helpful review... but it is something that took me forever to finally try and I'm loving it! Might be holy grail status for me... definitely something I'm going to repurchase! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments