3.24.17 Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Friday

Frugal 
I've been liking a few things this week... so I'm just going to post a few things. Lol.

First off is the Elf Cool Bronzer. This is almost an all in one palette, there are 4 sort of mosaic looking colors... It just makes a good contour, bronzer... I've used the white as a setting powder. It's just a cool little hidden gem of the drugstore.

Another thing, that I'm really kind of upset about because it's discontinued... the Maybelline Master Hi-light blushes. I used the bronzer one mostly this week... I don't like that quite as much as the pink one... but it works well with the Elf Cool Bronzer. I was going to get rid of these but then I started using it and I was like "Ohhh this is amazing." And then I found out it was likely discontinued and I'm like "Ughhhh I gotta find these and buy other ones!"  There were other colors I wanted too... ugh!" These are nice though.

And another thing is the Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt in the Lavander Sleep version. I got a small pack of these at Target... and I used it a few different ways and I liked it for all of the different ways. I used it as an epsom salt, and that was relaxing... although it didn't really help me sleep. I used it as a scrub on my feet and that felt nice and I mixed it with my shower gel and used it as a scrub... and that was great too. I'm pretty into this! It just works really really well!
The packaging of the hi light blushes. 

The inside, see how they're pretty and shimmery. OOOooo AaaAaaa. 

And here is the mosaic-y bronzer thing. I use the white part as a setting powder and I usually swirl the rest around as a contour or a bronzer. And the bottom right color is a little bit like a blush too... EmilyNoel83 I think used it that way. 

Fancy 

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette is the most fun thing ever. Did I need it? No. Not at all. Is it for everyone? Definitely not. Is it the most fun I've ever had doing a review? Absolutely! This is just totally great! I'm doing a big review on it... it'll probably be in May... but it's a lot of fun! If you want something a little different- this is great!

I kind of want to give an honorable mention to the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette as well. I just used it for the first time in a long time this week, I'll have a look on Tuesday... but it is a really good one!
This is already pretty well loved if you can see! 

Fragrance 
I have a couple of things here too... I've been really liking the shower gel I've been using most of the week- which is the Caress Mystique Forever shower gel. These Caress "Forever" scents are all really great. They don't last as long as it says it does on the bottle... but you do smell very clean after using it and that lasts a long time.

Also the Stress Relief scent from Bath and Body Works. I have this in the bubble bath and shower gel and as a lotion... it smells so good. I got the Eucalyptus Spearmint scent... it kind of smells like a man's cologne... but in a good way that I'm into. Lol. It's relaxing.

As far as actual perfume goes, I just got the Katy Perry Meow and Purr Perfumes... these don't really last that long at all on my skin... but they're still really great scents and a lot of fun. Very affordable, I'm going to continue to try wearing them and see if it works a little better at all because I do like them both.
The packaging of these are really cute! 


Fashion 
Little OOTD! My top is from Express, it's just a plain white V Neck, great staple. My scarf is from New York and Company, it's like a nude color with gold polka dots. I have my Alex and Ani Sugar Skull Pull Chain Necklace on and my Alex and Ani Path of Life Earrings! I just have regular black jeans on with this... If I wear shoes I'll wear these flats from Madden Girl that I got a couple years ago. I call this a "Simple Spring" look!
Sorry for the messy hair and the tag on my scarf.  Scarf created a bit of a shadow on my necklace... and I think my camera Strap is in the picture with the shoes... whoops... #bloggeroftheyear 




Favorite 
I watched the movie Sing this week and it was really cute. It wasn't like the best movie of all time... but it's animated really great, there are lots of great songs and it's just a nice movie overall. Kids and adults would both like it... it's a lot of fun. It's from Illumination, which is the studio known for Despicable Me and Minions... I just really like it a lot! I didn't get to see it at the original release... but it's a good one.

The characters are all super cute. It's a different cartoon. I think if you like singing competitions, you'll like it... or if you don't you'll still think it's cute. It's a fun movie. 



Comments