Bronzy Look w/ Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette and Anastasia Lip Palette

So The Peanut Butter and Honey palette was just released recently... and it looks like a nice palette... but I'm not going to buy it... I don't really see the need to own this and the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette... so I'm just going to stick with the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette for now and I thought I'd do a look with that in case you were trying to decide between the two. This is one of my favorite palettes... so yeah! I would definitely recommend it! Now onto the look!

Face 



Primer- Smashbox Primer Water

Foundation- Fiona Stiles Illuminating Foundation Concentrate

Concealer- Benefit Erase Paste. I set it with the white powder of the Elf Cool Bronzer

Bronzers- I did a contour with the Elf Cool Bronzer and then I used Maybelline's Master Hi-Light Light Bronzer as a blush/bronzer type of thing.

Highlight- Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch

Eyes 



Primer- I think I used the Ulta Primer... yeah that's what I used. Lol.

Eyeshadow- I used Peanut Brittle all over the lid. In the outer corner I used Jammin. On the inner corner and inner part of the eye I took some of the Banana's color. For my crease I used Nuts about you, which is this nice orangey color at the bottom. And I used Spread the Love on the browbone.

Liner- Honeydude from Colourpop on the lower lashline.

Mascara- Ulta Amped Lashes

Lips 

Primer- I used the Elf Lip Primer

Liner- Essence In The Nude

Lip Colors- Okay... let's see if I can remember this one to be honest... lol. I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette and I used the 3rd color in the palette and I think I mixed it with the 4th color right next to it. Both on the top row... and I got this orangey neutral color that I honestly don't have anything like at all really... so that was really cool.

Hope you liked this look! I really liked it! Would definitely recommend the Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette... to me it looks wayyy more interesting than the peanut butter and honey palette... but maybe it's just me. I like it a lot.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments