February Favorites 2017!

Alrighty so my first favorite of the month is probably the Fiona Stiles Artist Palette. This is just a really, really nice palette. It's super, super neutral... but you can kind of do any look with it! It works so so well for an everyday look... but you can also do a smokey look. If you have a colorful liner- this would be a good palette to go with it... it's just super pretty! I really like it a lot!

Next palette was the Urban Decay After Dark Palette... I used this palette quite a few times, I did 4 looks on it... at first it wasn't my favorite palette ever just because I do sort of have these colors... but I wanted to give it more of a try and I really really liked the palette itself and I came up with some good looks with it! It's really a fun one!

Another total favorite favorite of the month was the Dr. Teal's Relax and Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint pure epsom salt bath soak. This is just very relaxing and a very nice bubble bath. I was using the Johnson and Johnson Soothing Baby Vapor Bath... this one lasts a little bit longer... its just nice. It smells so so good and I really like it!

Another favorite... this has been a favorite for previous months also I believe... the Tartiest Pro Glow Palette. I've been using this a lot to contour and to highlight... I just keep going back to it. I do wear it a lot because it has the highlights in it. It's just really a good palette.

The L'oreal Voluminous Mascara! Just did a blog on that... and I threw it out because I've had it for a few months and I think it's time to get rid of it... but it was really nice while it lasted and I'm thinking of repurchasing it from Ulta now... they have buy 2 get 1 free with a bunch of brands... might try to do that and mix some of the brands because there's other stuff I want to try. Idk if you can mix the brands though... but yeah. I liked this, I posted on it yesterday.

I also used the Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon... I think I actually finished this one up for the most part. It was good, I just threw it out again because I've had it opened since around Christmas... so it was time to go... but good mascara overall!

Bath and Body Works Tutti Dolce in White Mocha Kiss... this is amazing! I need to get the spray. I have a few backups of the shower gel... almost want more... but it's really really good. I liked it a lot!

And also in the shower gel department was the Sweet Fantasy line from Ulta! This just smells really good and this has sort of been my nighttime scent of the month. It's just nice. It's relaxing and sweet and I just like how it smells. It's very pretty.

Last but not least... the Wet n Wild Catsuit Matte lipsticks! These are so comfortable and they just work really well! I like them a lot! They last better than a lot of High end lipsticks... what's the deal with that!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments