Mostly Too Faced Makeup Look with Sweet Peach Palette

So I used mostly Too Faced Products for today's look... There's supposed to be a blizzard today... I did this look yesterday but I'm not for this blizzard... so Bronzy Spring Makeup look! Lol. I'm sure it'll be really nice in a few days because it's New Jersey and the only way to explain our weather is an epic battle between Heat Miser and Snow Miser... lol.

Anyway!

Face 



Primer- Didn't have a Too Faced Primer... So I used the Smashbox Primer Oil.

Foundation- I mixed some of the Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial with the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation.

Bronzer/Blush- I used the Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
I have a feeling the eyeshadow Luscious is the same as the highlight in the Sweet Peach Glow Kit and the new highlight that they have... I'll try to test them in stores if I can. 

Highlight- I used Luscious from the Sweet Peach Palette

Eyes 



Primer- Too Faced Candellight Primer... this is old and a little runny... but there was still some left in it and it worked alright.

Eyeshadows- Peach Palette. I used Luscious all over the lid and Bellini (I think) on the outer corner. I think I used Puree in the crease... there are lots of colors that look the same... so bear with me! I don't really remember everything I used that well. Lol. And White Peach on the browbone.

Mascara- Bareminerals Lash Domination. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the Better Than Sex. I also used the Ulta Lash Primer before using the mascara.

Eyeliner- Colourpop Honeydude

Lips- Queen B from the Melted Matte Line

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments