I Finished It! Harmon Face Values Theraputic Shave Gel!

So... I might stop doing empties... I don't really watch a lot of empties videos and I usually use the same things... so I think I'm going to do individual product reviews when I finish something... might still do some empties... but I finished a couple of things recently and I thought this would just work a little bit better for me.

I got this product back in the fall at some point... I think maybe October or November and I finished it up in February... so it lasted quite a while. I didn't shave every single day... I usually do every other day... in the winter, lets face it... it's a little bit less... but this still lasted a fairly long time. I was pretty impressed because other shave creams that I've used don't typically last that long.

The claims on this are that it is formulated for sensitive skin, helps prevent razor irritation, and moisturizes and soothes skin... I feel like those are kind of all synonyms... but it is all true. I got this back when I had a bad Eczema breakout... and that particular breakout wasn't on my legs, but it was still nice to have a better shaving gel for that problem. It compares to the Aveeno Active Naturals Theraputic Shave Gel... I looked at the first 5 ingredients of this compared to the Aveeno and they were the same... so I thought "eh good enough, I'll opt for the generic version." Which is always a good thing to do if you're looking for a generic brand or a dupe or alternative. This might have had a better amount of product in it... not sure... but if you can't find a Harmon near you... that's a good thing to look for and a good alternative. The Aveeno or just look for whatever generic brand compares to it because it's probably the same ingredients.

This is the first actual shaving gel I've used in a really long time. It's definitely the best for my skin of any shave gels... usually I would say use a cream like the Eos or Skintimate has a good one. Most shaving gels aren't that good for dry skin... but this one really does! I was kind of nervous because it was a foamy shaving gel and I really don't think the foaming does anything... but this was nice! I thought this was really good!

This has a good scent to it too. I love anything that smells like almonds, and this has an almond smell. I really like it...again a little surprised and nervous that it had a scent to it. It's very nice! I like it a lot!

So yeah, if you have sensitive skin and you have a harmon near you... or if you find the Aveeno or a good generic brand that compares to it. It keeps my legs nice and moisturized... it's great for sensitive skin. I would recommend it and I would repurchase it!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments