Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

These are the new "Must have" thing from Wet n Wild... I think they might be a little bit hard to find... I got mine a few months ago at Harmon... haven't been to Harmon in a while to see if they still have it or not... but I really like the formula of these, and the color selection and yesterday I tried out the wear time... and it was really great!

I put Pink Really Hard on at around noon and it was on all day. I ate a sandwich, I drank water and iced tea and coke... stayed on... and I had some chips and dip and it stayed on fine also! It was a little bit drying, so I took it off before I actually ate dinner... but for the most of the time it wasn't uncomfortable and it looked really good on the lips. 

It maybe didn't look perfect very close up... but for the most part it looked fine! It wasn't unbearably uncomfortable when I decided to take it off, it just sort of happens with any lipstick really. Today I have on the Revlon HD lipstick and those are super moisturizing, but I feel a little dry after eating a little bit. 

It bums me out a little that these inexpensive lip products last me all day, but the high end ones don't last long at all... lol. Definitely more worth it to just stick with these... probably a little bit easier to get... as long as you can hunt them down at your drugstore. 

These look really matte on the lips too. It's not like a satin finish, it's perfectly matte, but not too drying. 

Still, all really good! Hope everyone likes these as much as I do! Let me know what colors I need, so far I have Pink Really Hard and Give Me Mocha (I think that's what it's called... maybe not. I like that color a little bit better than the Pink Really Hard one.) 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments