All Drugstore Makeup Look- Sparkly Lips, Sort of Monochromatic

So today's look I used all drugstore things... a lot of new things... and this might be one of my favorite makeup looks ever! Let's just get right to it!

Face 




Primer- Maybelline MasterPrime Blur and Illuminate

Foundation Elf Flawless Finish

Bronzer- Rimmel by Kate Catwalk Palette

Blush- Milani Berry Amore

Highlight- The third shade on the top of the Golden Sugar 2 palette from Makeup Revolution

Eyes- 


Base- Revlon Colorstay Cream Shadow in 710

Shadows- I used the Makeup Revolution Fortune Favors The Brave Palette... I'll insert a picture of the shadows I used... I forget what I used for the outer corner... I think I used the last shade in the palette on the outer corner... but idk. I touched up with the marble shade in the 2nd to last row in the 2nd to last shade... but that isn't pictured. I just lined my upper lashline with the "liner" color I mention in this too.

Lashes- Ulta Lash Primer and Amped Lashes Mascara

Lips- Chromatic Addict from Milani

Hope you like this look! I really really liked it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Post a Comment