Monday Musts 3.13.17

Alrighty... here's the weekly favorites!

1) Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lipsticks- These last so long on the lips and they just look really nice and shimmery. These are definitely something I wasn't expecting to love as much as I actually do. It's a really great formula... I just like it a lot!

2) IB Beauty 5 pc Essential Mermaid Set- This is an oval brush set that I found at TJ Maxx. I really like the foundation brush especially... the other face brushes are pretty great too. The smaller eye or lip brushes haven't gotten much love from me yet... but I do like the set overall so far. It's easy to use, everything blends easily... I just really like the set!

3) Fiona Stiles Illuminating Foundation Concentrate- This is what I've been using this week and it's really good. I like it a lot. Natural looking, but the coverage is still nice!

4) Jouer Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette- This is a good palette. I was using it toward the end of last week and the beginning of this week and it was pretty good. This is a great everyday neutral palette. I like it a lot!

5) Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara and Bareminerals Lash Domination- These are the 2 mascara's I've been using... I don't think they're that great tbh... I used to love these... but now the ones I've been using more recently have kind of replaced this... but it isn't bad.

6) New York And Company Midnight New York Perfume- Okay... so this is no longer available... but I got it when I was working at New York and Company... but it's a really nice perfume. It's a nice, light everyday scent. It reminds me a little bit of Chance by Chanel actually I think... this was the first perfume that they came out with... the only one that I have from them... really nice. Longwearing... it reminds me of working there... it's just really good!

I think that is everything! Hope this was helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments