Monday Musts! 3.6.17

Heyyy! Didn't use much makeup this week... so I don't have many favorites... but still. This is what I used and what I liked. Actually... I guess I still have a normal amount of favorites... but its all face makeup and perfume and stuff. No eye makeup this week!

1) Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple- This lasts a pretty long time on my skin actually... so I've been using it a lot and really liking it! I think I can finish it up... sometime soon... The little ones don't take all that long... but this is a good one- long-lasting and really nice!

2) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- I think this was a favorite last week... it is a favorite all around and it is a favorite this week also! It just looks so good, the coverage is nice and just a really really great foundation for my dry skin. It looks really nice and it's very easy to use! I like it a lot!

3) Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso- This is my favorite blush... especially for this time of year, it just looks so nice and natural and it's a little bit shimmery and pretty. Since I haven't been wearing eye makeup... this has been a definite must!  

4) Kathleenlights Makeup Geek Highlight Palette- I've been using this a lot too. I like the light golden shade with the Luminoso blush. That's pretty much the only one I used other than Sin... but I really really liked this!

5) Urban Decay Afterglow Highlight in Sin- This looked really pretty with Luminoso also. This is an amazing highlight, it lasts such a long time and looks so pretty... I don't understand why no one ever really talks about these Urban Decay Highlighters any more because they are really really good. Idk if they're in my top favorites... but I do love this and Aura a lot!

6) Milani Amore Matte Metallic Liquid Lipsticks- I just got this on Friday and I wore it to dinner... it just looked so pretty and shimmery and nice! I liked it a whole lot! It lasted after dinner also. It's really pretty and just looks so nice and pretty! I love this, kind of want some more... definitely one I'll wear a whole lot!

That is everything! Hope you guys like this, find it useful and let me know what you think!

Byeee!
-Shannon





Comments