Worth It Wednesday: Fiona Stiles Ultimate Lash Icon Mascara

Here is a picture of my eye... and it looks super creepy... but focus on the Mascara because that is what we are talking about here!

So this is available at Ulta for $16 dollars... not bad for a high end mascara!  It's a really nice, volumizing mascara... I never wear false lashes... but I don't think there would be a need for them with this mascara at all. It's very volumizing and it just looks really pretty.

I got the color "Worth" which is said to be a burgundy color... it really isn't that much of a burgundy color... it still looks very dark like a black mascara... but I think it looks a little bit better with my brown eyes. It is very subtle... but there is still a difference... so if you get this thinking that its going to be a really different, vibrant color... it's just a very subtle difference. I like it... but it might not be something for everyone.

This is sort of a dryer formula. This might just be because I've been using it for... a little bit too long and its starting to dry out a little... but I also think it's just a drier formula in general. I think I'm actually close to using the whole thing up... it really packed a punch! Lol. It's well used and well loved for sure.

I have sensitive eyes... this never bothered them. I think at first it was maybe a little bit runny without a mascara primer or topcoat... but once I started using it a little bit more, it was fine. It didn't hurt at all or make them water or anything... it just worked really well for my lashes... so I think I would repurchase... also the packaging is just gorgeous! Maybe I'll get some next time there is a sale at Ulta!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments