Review: Royal and Langnickel Brush Set

This is a brush set that I saw at TJ Maxx... it was $25 at TJ Maxx but the original price was $50... so I didn't know if this was a "worth it wednesday" or a "Frugal Friday."

So first thing I would recommend... maybe don't get it from TJ Maxx. It said it had a certain amount of brushes... but it was missing a couple when I opened it up... so I wasn't too happy with that. Maybe check and make sure its sealed if you are getting it at TJ Maxx.

I liked the container that it came in because you can use that for travel, you can keep brushes in there wherever you do your makeup and transport them to other locations easily... you can use them for storage... I have my remotes and fitbit chargers in half of the box... it's just really a nice way to store things. I like it a lot!

Anyway... that's not really the reason I bought these... lol. The real reason was for the brushes... and I like them a lot actually. I think it came with a foundation brush, a powder brush... there's an angled brush I like using for highlight... there's an eyeshadow brush, a crease brush and an angled eye brush... the angled brush is too fluffy for using for brows or eyeliner... but it works pretty well for outer corner or crease. There's also a nice smudger brush and a stipple brush. There's a good selection.

These are all pretty multi-tasking brushes too! If these were the only brushes I had... I would probably be okay. Maybe a couple different eye brushes and something else for foundation... but I do like the stipple brush for foundation... and I don't mind the flat foundation brush in this. When I say multi task... the large powder brush I use for powder or for blush. The angled brush I think is for bronzer or blush... but I use it for highlight most often. The angled eye brush I'm not really sure what is for... but it works for eyeshadow on the lid or the crease. There's a concealer brush too... you could probably use that for shadow. I've used the smudger in the crease... You can do a lot with these brushes. If I didn't see the number of brushes that were supposed to be in the set... I wouldn't have known there were any missing at all. It just seemed like it would be a good amount.

So that is everything pretty much! I hope you guys found this useful!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments