Makeup Storage: Beauty Cake Stand? Odds and ends

So I found this Cake stand for $5 at the Dollar Spot at target... and I wanted to put my perfumes on it... but that wasn't really working... maybe I'll do that someday... I don't really have a safe spot for that right now... but this is good for what I'm using it for... so yeah.

Soooo this is just kind of an "odds and ends" type of thing. So yeah.

I got 3 little metal cups from Target's Dollar Spot also. I have 2 of them on this stand. In one I have a lot of face brushes, my Oval ones that I just got from TJ Maxx, the mascaras I'm currently using, some cream eyeshadow pencils, a couple of eyeliners, a sonia Kashuk lipgloss Catrice's Bronzing and Highlighting pens... and I think that is about it. And in the other one I have a lot of lip pencils from all different brands... there are a few eyeliners and lipliners in there as well and I have my Beauty Blender, my LOC pencils and my tweezers here.

I have a few of the small beauty blenders for concealers on here. I have a Kabuki Brush from Ulta that my aunt got my for christmas. I have 3 mini perfumes, one is Marc Jacobs Daisy and two are the ones that I won in the Canoexmakeup contest last year. I have the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Perfume Oil here too. Stila Magnificent Metals in Kitten Karma, Elf Smudgepot in Crusin Chic. I have my Smashbox Primer oil, my Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer, My Fiona Stiles Illuminating Foundation Concentrate, my Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial, The Makeup Revolution Aqua Seal Eye Primer and last but not least: The Smashbox Lip Mattifier.


Ohhh and my New York and Company Midnight in New York Perfume is here... I've been wearing this recently and I don't think it's available any more... but I'm getting back into perfumes... so I almost want to check out their other ones. They were all pretty good when I worked there and they're reasonably priced. They go on sale every once and a while too. Maybe if you live near a New York and Company Outlet they would have this. It's really nice and sweet, I mentioned it in a favorites post a while ago that it reminds me a little bit of the Chance by Chanel... which I've only had small vials of and stepped on one a few months back... so yeah. This is really good though! I love it.

Surprisingly a lot of stuff fits on this little cake stand... so it's good for an easy, everyday product sort of thing!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments