Maybelline The 24K Nudes Palette Review

I've mentioned on here a few times that I really think the Maybelline Nudes palette is a good palette. A lot of people say it's terrible and it's just not worth the 9.99... but I'm always impressed when I use it and out of all the high end palettes I have... I still think this is a good one.

This is maybe a little bit less pigmented than the Maybelline Nudes palette... but the color selection is really nice. I think some of the colors like the Gold and the lighter champagne color are really nicely pigmented. The Purple and the green are kind of mehhh... the matte shadows aren't bad, but they aren't great either. You can make them all work... it just takes some patience and blending and it's pretty okay.

I think I can get more looks from this palette than the Maybelline Nudes Palette... I think they're about the same quality... so if you have the Maybelline Nudes and don't like it- I just wouldn't bother picking this one up... it's not better, its not worse... the color selection is different and I do like the palette... but it isn't different from the Maybelline Nudes.

One recommendation I would have with this palette is to use a brush formulated for drugstore shadows... if you use something like an It Cosmetics brush with this... it's not really going to work... but something like the brush that comes in the Wet n Wild 10 pan palettes works really really well. You can really pack the shadow on your lid with that and it works better for the drugstore shadows.

Yeah idk if this is a 100% recommend or not. I like it and I think it would be good for beginners or if you like the Maybelline or The Nudes Palette this might be good to expand it... but if you have a lot of high end palettes, you have the Nudes and you don't love it... this is no different. If you're traveling and want eye makeup but didn't pack any... these are good to pick up. If you're new to makeup or getting makeup for a high schooler this is good too... there's a lot that the palette will work for and a lot that it won't work for... so yeah! Keep that in mind. There isn't much from affordable brands that I would say are the same quality or better than high end makeup... but this is something you might still enjoy either way.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments