Trendy Thursday: Holographic and Duochrome

Little bit of a different blog today... not sure how many of these I'll have... but if I notice a trend and I like it... then I'll sort of comment on it. This trend is a little hard to capture on camera... but it is the Holographic print or duo chrome shadows! I've noticed it in Accessories and makeup... I feel like I sort of collect it at this point... but yeah. These are some cute things I've noticed.

I'll start with the accessories because... that's just what I'm going to start with. 

Coach Bag 

This was from an older Coach collection... I got it from the Coach Outlet last year... not sure if you can still get this or not... wouldn't be surprised if Coach brought something like this back. They usually do some sort of Metallic collection every spring... at least I think... so they might do something similar this spring and it'll be in the outlets a little while after if you're patient. I'm sure you can find something similar at some time. I get tons of compliments on this... I don't wear it as often as I did... but on a nice, sunny day this is absolutely perfect. Coach bags are very well made... this one does kind of chip because it is metallic... so keep that in mind. It is a beautiful bag though, and as long as you take care of it well, its pretty good! 

If you like the shape of this bag, this is pretty much in every coach design ever... so yeah! It fits kind of a lot, but not enough for it to get too heavy! 

Betsey Johnson X Trolls Handbag 

So first off: This is a very tiny bag. I think since it is part of the Trolls collection, it was really meant for kids... but the price wasn't necessarily for kids... or for the tiny size of the bag... so I was a little disappointed in that. I got the bag on sale, and I still really liked the design and it has a cupcake keychain on it that I think is pretty. I like it a lot. It's nice! This is on sale now, so you can get it nicely affordable price... I still like this, especially for when you don't want to bring a lot of stuff with you. I like it! It's good! 


Betsey Johnson X Trolls Wallet 
This is cute! I got it because I love my wallet... but I wanted one that was smaller to fit in bags like the smaller Betsey Johnson bags I've been getting and this works great! I love the keychain on it. It makes it really easy to find. I love it! 


Urban Decay After Dark Palette 
This palette is nice, and it has the prettiest packaging of any palette I think. That really made me want the palette. It's just so pretty. The palette is nice too... The shades aren't ver duo-chromey... but the shade lounge is kind of a duo chrome. It's that green,brown, reddish color that a lot of palettes have. So I'll show that picture too. 


Makeup Geek Duochrome Shadows 
I don't think I'll swatch it or anything... the colors I have are I'm Peachless, Mai Tai, Phantom, Ritzy, Steampunk, and Voltage. I think my favorite is Voltage... but it changes a lot. I love them all because it's kind of like getting a different sort of look each time you wear them. Really great formula too, these are very pigmented and for the price of a regular makeup geek shadow... they aren't totally unlike the Foiled shadows... so that's pretty cool too! I like them a lot! 

So yeah... let me know what you think of these trends! I want to do more of these sort of posts... but I'm not sure how often I will do them... so yeah! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 



Comments