Worth It Wednesday: The Slapp by Grace Eleyae

This is a different Worth It Wednesday. This is definitely one of the most useful Christmas Presents I've ever gotten... and it is kind of life changing. It's a beanie that has a silk lining and can fit all of your hair in it!

I use this before bed. It keeps my hair looking really nice and untangled. It keeps my curls in tact and prevents them from falling out of shape. If I were to just tie my hair back before bed, my hair goes flat and doesn't have much volume at all... but after using The Slapp it looks really great in the morning. It looks like it was just styled instead of looking flat or un-volumized. You can wash your hair at night and not worry about losing the style of it in the morning.

I like to let my hair dry a little bit before putting this on because it gets a little bit cold if you put this on with wet hair.

You can put this in the washing machine... not the dryer... I haven't washed mine yet... probably should soon. Right now it just smells like Shampoo... nice! Lol.


I also find it kind of comforting. It's sort of like sleeping on a silk pillowcase... but its also keeping your head warm. My baby niece wears her little baby hats that are cute and she likes them... and I feel like this helps me sleep a little bit better now. It's not too warm but not cold... it just works really nicely!

I hope this was helpful... Idk how much this is or where you can get it... but it is really nice and I definitely recommend picking it up!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

  1. http://www.satinlinedcaps.com/collections/sale?utm_campaign=Winter%20February%202017&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=43007276&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_Yct25vhFz799TL7mCMryC9734CbcO7AIrvEoqRSCnIHORIB9a3nqYx1ZAVe3cmBAYGIyeX0GEoxk_itX2Dz7_bJXUjioPEE7bN-calknMxKJg5fU&_hsmi=43007276

    This is the link. She sometimes has sales & deals. She just ended a free shipping deal, but she might do another for St.Patrick's day or Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment