Worth It Wednesday: Too Faced Sweet Peach Lip Oil in Peachsicle

Hopefully this is still available by the time I post this Worth It Wednesday... but I really kind of like this... but $19 is a lot for a lip gloss... and idk if it's worth it.

I chose the shade Peachsicle because it seemed like the truest peach color of the bunch... and as it turns out it is a little bit light. It doesn't look bad necessarily... it's just a little lighter than I like on its own. I use it with a lip liner or a sheer lipstick. I've been liking the Revlon Champagne on Ice lipstick a lot with it. That is usually how I wear it... I could wear it on its own probably... but I prefer it this way. And I kind of love that. I love sheer shimmer lipsticks and I like anything that can kick them up a little bit as well.
Badly lit and without the Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Underneath. 

Better Lit and with the Revlon Champagne on Ice Superlustrous Lipstick Underneath. 

This is also kind of long wearing. I wore this and then ate Pizza Rolls shortly after and it came off of corse... but I think without eating or drinking it would last a pretty long time. People are saying like "It's super long-wearing" and it isn't really super long wearing... it's just a little bit long wearing. Especially for a gloss. It's not bad... that's just not the reason why I would buy it. You know? It's not like it's going to last all day, nothing really does if you plan on eating or drinking that day... just something I was a little surprised by.

It also feels really comfortable and moisturizing on the lips too and that makes me kind of happy. Too Faced could have easily made this into a Melted line or a Melted Matte line or one of their lip injection glosses... and none of those are known for being particularly comfortable or moisturizing... But I would say this is actually quite moisturizing... which is especially good for the winter!

And the smell... it smells like peach candy... not like actual peaches. Lol. It smells and tastes just like the palette. I think it smells and tastes pretty good... but it's a little much for some people. It does kind of linger and it is kind of strong... but I still like it. The packaging is very cute... that's probably the real reason you want to buy it... and that's pretty good.

Overall it is something that you can wear everyday and with a lot of different looks. It wears a pretty long time for a gloss... but I don't think it's worth it to buy it for that because it's not the most long wearing. It's moisturizing and cute and smells nice... so overall it is a good product... but I would hold out to see if the drugstore comes out with something similar if you don't care much about the packaging or the smell or the name brand. I don't totally think this is worth $19... but I'm happy i have it. If you just want a treat yo'self type of thing... this is a great one to do. I think that's a great reason to buy any of these Worth it Wednesday Products lol.

It's good... but personally, I don't think I would have been sad if I skipped this one. This is the only thing that really interested me in the new peach line... but yeah. It's not a total must-have.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments