I Finished It! Vitabath Green Tea and Sage Body Wash

This is something that I got for Christmas from my aunt. I don't know too much about the brand... I don't remember hearing about it before... I think you can maybe get it from Ulta... but I'm not quite sure. It is Sulfate and Paraben Free and it contains Aloe Vera!

It says that the scent is Green Tea and Sage... which I guess is what it smells like... but it just reminds me of a Mojito or some sort of yummy drink. It has Vitamins A, B3, C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. It's supposed to be very skin-soothing... I would say it probably is. I always felt nice and moisturized after using it.

This lasted me a pretty normal amount of time. I didn't use it every day... I think I opened it up in December or January and I finished it at the beginning of February... but I didn't use it every single day... I alternated between different body washes... so it was about the same as a Bath and Body Works shower gel... maybe a little bit longer.

The scent also lingers around a little bit too... which I like. It's a very soothing scent, so if you use it before going to bed then you'll just have a really nice, soothing feel when you have it on. Its just kind of a nice thing to just sit in before bed. Somewhat de-stressing... and it just makes you feel nice and clean and moisturized. I really liked it a lot! It is definitely something I would probably seek out again and purchase! Maybe in the summer time because of the Aloe. I liked it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments