Affordable, Golden Summer Look w/ Carli Bybel Palette

This look was pretty easy and I'm happy with how it turned out... I have to say I think the blush is the star of the show... but that's not what we're focusing on today! Lol.

Face 

Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done
Foundation-Wet n Wild Photo Focus
Blush-Milani Bella Bellini... this is absolutely gorgeous and I love it!
Highlight-I used one of the highlight shades in the palette which I'll show when I show the eyeshadow I used because they're labeled to make it easier.
Setting Spray- Milani Setting Spray
I feel like this isn't capturing the beauty of the blush. 

Eyes

Primer-Ulta Matte eye primer
Shadows- I'll show a picture since the palette has no shadow names

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof

Lips- Nars Orgasm. This is pretty... not really worth $28 if I'm honest. But it's nice!

One thing I have to mention about the palette is how adorable the packaging is... specifically on the side of the palette. There's a little Penguin because Carli Bybel's username on different social media's used to be Carli Penguin or something like that... so I thought that was cool!

Comments