Kat Von D Metal Matte All Matte Look

I used this palette a lot in October... I did 4 looks with it for Blogoween that were all inspired by the Hogwarts houses... and I thought I had done just about every look I could do with this on this blog... then I looked at how huge the palette was and I was like "You know I never did an all matte look with this!" So that's what I decided to do. The Feather shade looked really unique to me... that matte yellow is hard to get... so yeah. This was my look and I hope you guys like it... it's not the best tbh... but yeah.

Eyes 
Could have blended this a little better. It was super. super hard and I just used my finger...I don't know how long I'll be wearing this makeup... so not my biggest concern. 


Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I put Feather all over the eyelids and then I used Fringe as a transition. I put Oak in the crease to deepen it up a little bit and then on the outer corner I used the shade Velvet... which is a matte purple. I just love these shadows... I've never done an all matte look before. Didn't blend as nicely... but still nice shadows. Very pigmented.

Mascara- I'm actually not wearing any in the pictures... but I put on L'oreal Voluminous after.

Face
If I look tired... I am! lol. 

Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done

Foundation- Makeup Forever Stick Foundation

Blush- Sleek Blush by 3 palette in Rekindling and I used the lightest shade as a blush.

Highlight- Nars Copacabana

Lips- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Perky. Love this shade!

Byeee!
-Shannon





Love Nars Copacabana! This is just so so pretty! 

Comments