Top 5 Limited Edition Palettes

Sorry I’m a little late with posting this… time just kind of got away from me on Saturday and I didn’t get a chance to write the Top 5 Limited Edition Palettes… I should say copy it down… I did handwrite this blog… and sometimes it’s a good thing to handwrite it out first… sometimes it’s a bad thing… So there’s that. 

Anyway here are my top 5 Limited Edition Palettes… and I’m going to throw in a bonus 2 face palettes… I was going to include these in the looks this week too… but that didn’t happen and sometimes it just goes that way too… I’m getting new furniture in my room soon… so my Makeup Collection is kind of all over the place. I did “Limited edition palettes” in an Instagram Top 5 Friday not long ago and I included 2 face palettes and didn’t talk about 2 of the eye palettes… so I’ll start off with the 2 eye palettes I did not include on Instagram… then the Top 3 OG palettes and then the bonus face palettes. Savvy? I just feel like talking like a pirate sometimes when I blog… so I’m going to say Savvy. Lol. 

1) Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette- So I was almost going to include this in the Instagram top 5 list… but I didn’t reach for this palette a lot and I do reach for face palettes quite often… so I didn’t want to ignore the face palettes… but after using this again for the look I did… I’m definitely going to have to use this a lot more! It is a great palette and I love it! It works year round… any sort of look you can think of to do… this was in my favorites for June and that was definitely for a good reason… it’s hard to kind of top the versatility of this palette… plus Lorac palettes are super easy to use. This was actually recently re-released on Ulta’s site… I’m not sure if it is still available or not… but I would highly recommend it! 

2) Too Faced Vegas Nay Palette- This impressed me a lot when I first got it. I was a little nervous to try this again because I didn’t know if it would hold up… but it totally did. This is a very versatile little palette. It would be great for travel also… the packaging is cardboard but it’s a lot sturdier than the metal palettes from Too Faced… and it’s got a little bit of everything. This from what I heard is wayyy better than the Nikkitutorials collab palette… I have nothing against Nikkitutorials, I didn’t get the palette so I have no idea if it was amazing or horrible or if it was Too Faced’s fault or Nikki’s fault… but this was a good collab with too Faced and its just really nice. This comes back in stock on Too Faced’s site every once and a while… so keep that in mind if you’re looking for it… don’t pay an arm and a leg online from someone selling because it has come back before- it could agian… and it’s just a nice useful little palette. 

3) Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette- Speaking of Too Faced… I really love this little palette! It is perfect for spring and summer and it is just my favorite bright, colorful palette! I’m close to panning a few of the shades even because it is just what I reach for for any sort of fun, colorful look! I love it! 

4) Kat Von D Metal/ Matte Palette- What an awesome palette. Everything about this is just well thought out and well designed. The shimmer shades last a long time, the mattes are really great too. I did an all matte look that I’ll be posting later today I think… maybe I posted it already… not quite sure… but I liked it. I had some trouble blending… but it was an interesting, new look with this palette. 

5) Anastasia Beverly Hills Master by Mario Palette- This is my favorite palette on the list… it was my favorite palette of all time… but I have to be honest- I used the green for a look and I didn’t love the way it turned out… so if you missed out on this- it’s okay… the Modern Renaissance doesn’t look anything like this but it is a better palette… and it is permanent… so keep it in mind. I’ve done a lot of looks with this palette around Christmas time- so that’s why I went with the green because I knew I didn’t use it before… but it just wasn’t my favorite. Wouldn’t recommend paying a ton of money for this on Ebay or something…I mean I don’t really recommend buying anything from Ebay… you never know what’s real and what’s fake… the fake colors could have harmful ingredients and it could be going to fund something shady… so I would never say to buy from Eboay or Aliexpress if you think it’s an obvious fake… I mean I don’t know much about Aliexpress… but keep in mind… usually if something is dirt cheap- there’s a reason and it’s never too good to be true. 

If you know someone selling makeup- I would recommend that and say that’s fine… if you see it in a facebook group that is well regulated and you can get your money back if it is a fake or something is wrong with it… I’d say that’s okay… but otherwise… idk. 

Anyway… with that bummer of a warning… let’s get into the face palettes. 

1) Lorac Unzipped Cheeks- This has actually also been on Hautelook recently… so if you ever see lorac on Hautelook… check for it there. This is an amazingly pigmented blush palette. The color selection is all right up my ally… they have nice mattes and shimmer shades… it is gorgeous! Hightly recommend picking it up if you happen to see it. 

2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit- This you can still find every once and a while too… It recently popped back in stock on Macy’s site. This I got for myself for Valentine’s Day when it first came out… and i love it! It makes me feel fancy and I use it a lot… totally recommend this as a highlighters. I haven’t really wanted any of the other glow kits because they look more suited to makeup artists instead of just regular people. It has all different shades for different skintones… which is awesome, but there are shades that won’t work for me… so I’m not buying them. I like the Aura palette… but there is one from BH that looks very similar… so yeah. I’ll probably get the BH palette instead. 

Hope you guys liked this and found it useful! Hope you love all the looks… I had tons of fun making these looks… and I’ll see you in a few hours with my 2nd look for the week! 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments