Top 5 Palettes under $20!

Here are my top 5 favorite affordable palettes! Let's just get into what I think about these!

1) Coastal Scents Revealed Palette- I just used this palette yesterday and it really does impress me any time I use it! Last time it actually got me excited for makeup… not that I’m not excited for makeup… but this like re-ignited my love for it! It is a dupe for the first 2 Naked Palettes… I don’t have those palettes because I have this one and I love it. Anyway… I love this and it is great! 

2) Nyx Ultimate Warm Neutrals Palette- This looks a lot like the new Urban Decay Naked Heat palette… I have to say I swatched the Naked Heat palette today and I don’t think it looks even a little close. The shimmers in the Naked Heat are intense and the mattes looked a lot different to me. This is still a great palette though and amazing quality… so you’ll get the same type of look for a lot less money and the quality is still good… I still kind of want the Naked Heat palette… but we’ll see! I like this one enough to use it a lot! 

3) Carli Bybel Palette- This list just might be all Naked Palette dupes… this is kind of the same concept of the Naked 3 palette… and I actually prefer this palette to the Naked 3… so there’s that. The highlights in these are super gorgeous and intense too… they have some great highlights for deeper skintones as well! I only have the original version… the deluxe palette looks gorgeous though and if I use this up… I’d probably buy the deluxe version… I don’t think I’ll buy the deluxe palette otherwise because they are so similar… but this is a great palette! 

4) Milani Earthy Elements Palette- I’ve had some hit and miss experiences with this palette. The matte shades are fantastic… the shimmers are sometimes tricky… but I still like it. I’ve heard this is a dupe for the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly palette… kind of! It doesn’t have the “jelly” shades, but if that didn’t interest you… just go for this palette instead. The quality is also really nice… the Too Faced is one of my favorites of all time… but yeah. This is good. 

5) Elf Mad for Matte Palette- This is honestly as good as a high end palette. I love this and I definitely recommend getting it… it’s great for travel… I initially got this to use with colourpop shadows… possibly at travel… didn’t end up traveling with these… still love them and would definitely recommend this! 

Byeee! Hope you guys like these! I’m excited to showing you the looks for these ones! 

-Shannon. 

Comments