Everyday Neutral Look w/ mostly Affordable Makeup ft. Coastal Scents Revealed Palette

So I didn't really even notice that I was using pretty much all affordable makeup when I put this on... but aside from 1 Urban Decay Item... which you could easily skip... everything is under $20... and this is one of my favorite Palettes under $20... so Win Win Win! Ohhh also I used a Bite Beauty Lipstick... darn. Ohhh well. Still mostly affordable products.


I don't own the first 2 naked palettes because I like this so much... I might get them eventually... we'll see... but I like this! 

Face 
Primer- Urban Decay One n Done
BB Cream- Rimmel BB Cream
Blush and Highlight- The Juvia's Place Saharan Volume 2 Blush Palette and I used the shimmery Sola blush and the amazing Zoba highlight!

Eyes 
Primer- Milani Eye Primer
Shadows- Coastal Scents Revealed Palette... here's a picture of what I used and where!

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise. 

Lips- Bite Beauty Gelato. I've been using the same lip products lately because there are only a few that I have out right now because I'm re-doing my room where all my makeup is... so I could really only use this- which was in my purse or a Revlon one that I used in a look yesterday... (yesterday I did my Lorac Unzipped look) so That's why this isn't drugstore! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments