Pretty Summer Peachy Makeup Look with Mega Pro 3 Palette (Personal Favorite Look)

This is Maybe my favorite Makeup look I've done so far... I'm impressed... and I don't always impress myself lol. So I'm super happy with this and I'm definitely going to use this palette more often now. Lol.

Eyes 
I'm too excited about the eye makeup... so I'll get that first.

Primer- Milani Eye Primer
Shadows- Lorac Mega Pro 3... I used Rust all over the lid, I put Belini in the inner corner, Eggplant in the crease, Toffee in the browbone I think... might have been Crepe. I thought I used the first color... but I also remember it starting with a T... so either one of those will work... but I'm not sure which one it was. I also used concealer on the browbone before the setting spray- I just used the Maybelline Superstay. I got the crease color a little bit too on my browbone... so I had to do that... and On the lower lashine and a bit in the outer corner I used the shade Pomegranate.
Liner- Colourpop Get Paid
Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise

Face 

Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin One N Done
Foundation-Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation mixed a little bit with the Coverfx Custom Cover Drops in Halo.
Blush and Highlight- Plum Perfect from Covergirls Instant Cheekbones line. I think I used the big blush for blush color and the lightest shade for Highlight... not 100% sure... but yeah.

Lips- My favorite other than the Milani Chromatic Addict... Bite Beauty Cashew!

I think you could probably do this look with the Peach Palette also... which is available now whereas this palette is no longer available...but yeah. This is great! It might come back next year... I recommend.
Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments