Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Fragrance, Favorites Friday 7.28.17

Heyyyy guys! Friday Faves!!!! 

Frugal 

I think I have 2 picks… one will be kind of an honorable mention though… not that it’s bad- just… idk. I used my #1 pick today and I’m pretty darn excited about it. 

Sophisticated Sable from Covergirl in their Instant Cheekbones line… this doesn’t look like much… it doesn’t look like much… it doesn’t swatch like much… but this looks great with bronzers… it’s a nice neutral blush too, I wore it today for just a regular, quick neutral look… you even can really get the “instant cheekbones” look from it. It’s just really great. 

And the Elf Mad for Matte Palette… as good as high end makeup. As good as something I’ll mention in my High End pick… and this is just kind of a staple. I’m doing a few new series on my blogs now… I’m really excited about them… I think this is going to be included in one of those that I haven’t worked on yet… but I’m really really excited for it! And this is a great palette to have. Haven’t used it a ton this week… but I love it! 

Fancy 

I have the same sort of thing as far as fancy goes too… For my real favorite product… the Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick in Savor Faire from the Beauty and The Beast Collection… This is such a great neutral lipstick… it’s really comfortable and creamy and it smells amazing. Plus the packaging is cool. I’m kind of loving Lorac’s collabs with Disney… I kind of wish they were in the Alter Ego line instead of the Pro line… just because then it would be like “Belle is my Alter Ego.” Lol. 

My honorable mention is another matte palette… the Too Faced Natural Matte. I’ve talked about this before… I really like this… it’ll be in one of the new series I’m doing… probably both of them. I want to pan this palette along with the Tartelette in Bloom and then I want to buy the Viseart Warm Mattes… so maybe I’ll do that. Lol. I’m really excited about what’s coming to this blog in the future! I hope you guys like it! 

Fragrance 
Warm and Cozy from Victoria Secret Pink! This is sort of what’s becoming my “blogging fragrance” just because I want to finish up the travel sized bottle of this… so I feel like that’s going to end up being what my “blogging” perfume will be a small size I’m trying to finish… lol. I blog a lot. Anyway this is a nice, sunny warm and cozy scent that I really love. It’s so good. I recommend it if it is still available! 

Fashion 
I haven’t really talked about handbags very much lately have I? This one from coach that’s pretty small… but there’s a lot of room in it. There’s a snap pouch in the back and a lot of room in the zippered part. I love it. It’s a pretty pink color too… I got it for like $50 or something at the Outlets. 
Edited cause I forgot to add pictures... color isn't showing up well though! 


Favorite 
I kind of want to do a Beauty youtuber favorite and a random favorite as long as I keep watching youtube… if I don’t watch youtube I probably won’t really talk about it… But I want to mention Jessica Braun this week… I haven’t watched her videos in a while… but she did a live stream recently and she seemed very real and down to earth and she kind of talked about everything and she’s kind of just like me. Like she even mentioned a lot of people were asking her about when she was going to have kids and she says “even I wonder that about youtubers.” And it’s just… that’s funny! Right? She’s just super cool and she has creative videos and one of my new series ideas was inspired by her. 

As far as favorites go… I’ve kind of been into my Bullet Journal this week. And journaling in general… idk it’s just been kind of a hard week and this is pretty comforting. I wrote something I really liked in a journal this week that was very comforting… writing definitely helps. And it’s something I’ll always remember and I’ll always look back on. 

So that is everything! Hope you guys found this helpful, useful and fun! 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments