Top 5 Neutral Palettes

Here are my favorite neutral palettes! I’ll show looks with all of these palettes tomorrow through thursday, Friday will be my regular Friday Favorites… also known as Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Friday… and then we’ll see what happens! So here are the favorites! 

Tartelette in Bloom Palette- This is a great palette of mine that I haven’t been using nearly enough. I was thinking of starting a series soon where I do as many looks as I can with one palette… I think I’ll start with this because it seems like people are interested in this palette. MY posts about this palette seem to get TONS of views… not sure if people think “tarte” means something naughty or if people are genuinely interested in this palette… but I’m going to assume people are interested in this palette and I want to do blogs about things people are interested in… so I will! I never hear anyone talk about this on youtube… on Instagram and in different makeup groups it seems people ask about this palette a lot though! This has the best packaging ever… so I would recommend it for that alone. It’s pretty, it’s luxurious feeling and it is super sturdy. Plus this is just a great palette for everyday looks… but you can get a lot of fun with this too. It is great! 

2) Fiona Stiles Artist Palette- Unfortunately, this has been discontinued and Fiona Stiles is re-branding right now and no longer available at Ulta… Hopefully something as nice and basic as this palette will be available soon whenever she relaunches… but right now… if you have this one… break it out because it’s good. I haven’t done my look with this just yet as I’m writing this… so I’m not sure how I feel about this compared to everything else… but it is super nice and neutral and I love it! 

3) Too Faced Natural Matte Palette- This was in my June Favorites because I just couldn’t put it down! I already did one look for this palette and I haven’t done my look for this week just yet… I thought I did but somehow that post disappeared lol. Anyway… I’ll have it up and ready for you soon… this is an amazing rediscovered palette… I’m unfortunately going to hit pan on a lot of the shades soon… so that’s something I’m kind of not looking forward too… but even still.. this is really nice and good! 

4) Jouer Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette- This was actually the first palette I used for this series… kind of the inspiration for it because the look I’m posting here is similar to another look I posted with this palette… but I think I switched a few things up with this palette and that look was centered around a bold lip… this was like my everyday makeup look for quite a while… I haven’t used it in a while… but I did love this look and I love this palette! 

5) Lorac Pro Palette- I actually used this palette today and I love it! I need to do a series with this one to. The Lorac Pro 2 palette is what I used to use everyday and what helped me get into makeup. I could do a lot of really great, basic looks with that palette that I did everyday in a hurry and I just loved doing them… I think I like this palette a little more than the Lorac 2 now… but I haven’t given this enough love lately… so I will need to give this more love! 

That is everything! Hope you guys like it! 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments