Green Eyeshadow Look w/ Anastasia Beverly Hills Master By Mario Palette

So this palette might be my favorite all time palette... but sadly- this green color was not my favorite ever. It's not bad... but it just looks a little bit muddy... idk. Let's just jump into what I used and figure stuff out lol.

Eyes 
Primer: Milani

Shadows: I took the shade Lula in my crease and then I used Bronx all over the lid. I put a little bit of 5th Ave on the inner part of the lid to brighten it up a little bit... and Paris in the outer corner... I like the overall look... but it doesn't really look that green to me because it did kind of muddy a little... so that kind of sucks. I've never used the green in this palette before... so that was a first and it probably won't be the last time I use it... but I'm a little disappointed... I have to say!

Mascara: L'oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof.

Face 



Foundation/ Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin one n Done
Bronzer- Pink Leopard from Too Faced
Highlight- Cover Fx Halo.

Lips: Stila Stay All Day in Patina.

This look was super easy and it took no time... and I was okay with the look even though I thought the green was a little meh.

Hope you like this look! Stay tuned because there's more to come!

Comments