HUGEEE June and July Haul- Drugstore, Storage,Bath and Body, Lorac Nars

My last haul was in May and I thought it'd be good to do a haul now just combining everything I got from June to now... so yeah. I've already talked a lot about these products... so let's just get into everything I got!

Drugstore 
Let's just talk drugstore because that's mostly what I got.

I got 2 sheet masks, one is the Miss Spa 24K gold Radiance Mask. It says that it restores and brightens... I just did a sheet mask from the Target Beauty Box a few days ago... and I kind of want to do these more often... so I'm just kind of picking some up as I see them... I love reviewing these on Instagram, so shameless plug there- Shannonsreviews.

The other one I got is from The Creme Shop and it is a Caffe Mocha fusion sheet mask. This is made in Korea. The "fusion" part of this is that it's kind of fusing 2 masks together to make one. So the Caffe part has caffeine- which perks up the skin. I've never tried any skincare with caffeine, but I remember this Garnier commercial with a very perky Kristin Davis who said "IT HAS CAFFEINE IN IT SO IT WAKES THE SKIN RIGHT UP!" I don't think she meant to sound like she had just had 3 expressos... but she did. Lol. And then the Mocha side has dark chocolate which is supposed to increase circulation for hydration and complexion. SUPER curious about this. This one I found at Harmon... idk if I've seen the brand before or not... but Harmon had a surprising amount of sheet masks. The Miss Spa one was from Target.

I also got the L'oreal Voluminious Lash Primer... when I reviewed the Tarte lash primer on Instagram a few people mentioned this... I just tried it today and my first impression is that it's nice... but the Tarte one really lifts my lashes up a lot better... so that's a little bit upsetting.

I  also got the L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black. This mascara is just the best at not making me tear up or anything... I think my main issue with mascara kind of messing up my makeup is that I used too much... I never pay attention to how much I put on... so as I've been paying more attention to that, I've noticed a difference... but I don't need much with the Telescopic...so I got that. I was hoping for a waterproof... I don't think they carry that at drugstores... but this is good.

I also wanted to try some Essence Makeup... Tati just did a video on Essence and I kind of wanted to try some anyway... so I got a few things. First off they have a new Eye and Cheek Palette... which I didn't need at all... but I really wanted to try- so I thought that would be something fun to try.

I got the Pencil Liner in Tu Tu Turquoise... I think this is the liner Tati was talking about in a different color... but this is called the Longlasting eyeliner... I don't know if it's longlasting or not... it seems like it's not going to be... but I'll try it some more and see what happens.

She also mentioned a liquid liner in the pen style I guess... I picked that up. It's waterproof... maybe I'll try a "waterproof makeup test" or something... idk. it's almost the end of summer... lol... but it could work.

I also got a lot new from Maybelline because they seem to be killin it right now...

I got the Bronze Palette- which Thattayla reviewed in a first impressions recently and Lipglossleslie mentioned it in a Friday Favorites video... it looks pretty and kind of shimmery... and I think I'm on a bronzer kick... so yeah.

I also got two of the City Mini Palettes from Ulta. I got the Rooftop Bronzes and the Downtown Sunrise Palette. Both of these are really great. I have the Rooftop Bronzes in a series I'm doing coming soon on this blog... and I think I'll do an Instagram look with the Downtown Sunrise palette pretty soon... it looks like another palette that we know from Too Faced... and I like it!

The Matte Ink Lipsticks too... I have a love hate relationship with this right now. I got the shade Lover. Its a little sticky and it's kind of longwearing but at the same time not so longwearing. This is also kind of bold... but kind of neutral. Really weird thing... but I kind of like it and want more.

To go along with that- today I got the Elf Lipstick Remover because it can be hard to take off and this looked like the cheapest way to solve that.

I also got the Boots No 7 Perfect Lights Loose Powder. I've been hearing people talk about this powder recently... I'm kind of dry- but I feel like this could be a good loose powder... so I thought I'd try it. I want to try more from No 7... but Target didn't have my shade in the foundations I wanted... so that kind of stinks. They were putting out new stuff today- so hopefully they're getting it soon... otherwise I'll order or get it at Ulta... but yeah. Not too shabby. I used this today... it was hard to get powder from.

A couple of palettes I tried recently have been pretty good... one is from the drugstore... the Milani Must Have Metallics Palette... I'm actually wearing this today... and I really love it. When I swatched this palette this was kind of my deciding factor in "Okay... I don't need the Naked Heat Palette... this is just as good!" I did swatch the Naked Heat palette the day after I got this and they are 100% different... but this is really nice and I think I like these metallics a lot better... They're just really nice and pretty. Plus I like to kind of use the other Milani palettes along with other palettes... so this is kind of perfect for that. The metallics in these palette aren't like the shimmers in the other palettes... idk! I'll probably review this soon... but I really like it.

And the Colourpop Yes Please Palette... which I'll include with the drugstore stuff here because it's pretty much drugstore. This I was kind of like "Ohhh I don't love this look" when I first applied it... and then I looked at my reflection later in better lighting  and I was like "Ohhh I love this look... what did I wear" and then I realized what it was. These are my kinds of shadows... and I'm happy I don't need to buy the Natasha Denona palette to get that. Lol.

I've been kind of into blushes lately... I got one blush palette from Sleek. It is the Blush by 3 palette in Rekindling. I didn't realize that there was a cream blush in this... but the cream blush is really nice and so are the other blushes. The lightest color kind of works as a blush and a highlight sort of depending on how you use it and buff it I guess. It's really nice.

Similar to that: The Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Blush Palettes. I got these a while ago and I'm using them nonstop lately. I got both the shade Sophisticated Sable and Plum Perfect... I just need one more and my collection of these will be complete! I really like these... clearly and these will also be in that series I mentioned.

And I got the Milani Bella Bellini blush... which is the most gorgeous thing that exists. It's really glowy... but like a natural pretty glow... Milani is the best brand out there IMO and this is just the best. I wore this today... I haven't used it in a while... but it is awesome!

And along with cheek products I got a L'oreal Glambronze Bronzer in the light shade. I heard Ebbilovesmakeup talk about these in a "summer favorites" video... and I needed to try it.. and I did and it is amazing!

Ohhh and I got the Essence Purenude Highlighter in Be My Highlight... which I think is the only shade right now... maybe it's just the only one in the US... idk... but that's a really good highlight!

And since we talked about powders for the face... let's talk some liquids! Lol. The Rimmel BB Cream and the Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation were 2 I purchased in June... I'll have first impressions of them coming soon!

I also got the Milani Make It Last Setting Spray... somehow I don't think I've mentioned this in my Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays... but this is a great longwearing frugal find. It's a good primer, a good setting spray... it's just good!

Some Lip Products I got this month... the most recent collection of Milani's Amore Matte Metallics caught my eye... so I got the shade Matte Craze. This doesn't feel the same as Chromatic Addict... which is still my favorite lipstick of all time... but it's pretty close and still good.

And since I loved those Metallics so much I got 2 of the L'oreal Infallible Paint Metallics... these aren't as good as the Milani ones... but they are pretty! I got Moon Lust and Galactic Foil... Galactic Foil makes my teeth look a little yellow and Moon Lust is kind of like Chromatic Addict... so idk if that was a great choice... but I like it still!

And I got the Revlon Superlustrous Lipgloss  in Pango Peach... this is a really fun summer color. I never hear anyone talk about this shade... and I feel like this should be a thing.

I got a Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Hush Money... and I got one from Revlon and I don't remember the name... and I can't find it right now... but it's pretty and I liked it. The Sinful Colors is rose gold and it chipped easily.

Storage 

I got a lot of storage this month too... which is because I'm changing furniture in my room and now is the time to get this stuff.

Target dollar spot had $3 acrylic organizers... which is pretty cool! I grabbed 2- I have my lipsticks in them now and some of my eye products.

I got a Pencil Holder also that I'm using for brushes and some lipsticks in it. It's got black and white stripes... so it looks like Sephora and it has like 6 different cubbies... so it's nice.

I got a couple of makeup bags. I got one from Sonia Kashuk that was on sale at target... it's one of their Weekender Bags... it can hold a lot of stuff. And I got one from Coach that's a tiny one that's going to fit in my purse. I like it a lot. It's a pretty purple color. Lol.

I got 2 Rolling Storage carts from Costco... idk if I'm going to use these for makeup or not... but I thought I'd mention them... they're similar to the Ikea Raskog Carts... I just wanted to mention them here. I'll update you with how I use them.

I got a Sorbus Vanity Storage Cube from Hautelook... this is freaking awesome! It came with a lipstick organizer... similar to the one from target. This has 4 big drawers and 2 smaller drawers... and this can hold a ton of stuff... I'm really excited about that! It's also kind of purple... so it's going to go with the new color of my room. I love this. I just got it in the mail yesterday and I loveeee it!

Bath and Body 

I got a couple things from Dr. Teal's. I got a Lavender Sleep Foam Bath thing... I tried a tiny bit of this in a Target Beauty Box... and I got a full size and I finished that and got another because I love it and it made me a little more creative. I also got the Avocado Oil Moisturizing Foam Bath... which is super moisturizing and I kind of love it! This is nice for shaving.

Harmon also had a new Argan Oil Brand... it's just called Argan Oil. It's really cheap... I have the Body Butter and the Hand and Body Wash... The Body Butter is SOOO moisturizing and awesome. I like the shower gel too. It smells great and I just really like it!

I got some things from Bath and Body Works too. I got 3 aromatherapy gels from. 2 from the Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint line... maybe I just got 3 of these... but I got at least 2... I just finished one of these and I love them.

And the Nighttime Tea Sleep shower Gel... also amazing. I just finished this too... this really helped me sleep well.

I got a Marshmallow summer one... not really sure what that is... but I liked the smell.

I got the Get Happy Shower gel and the Spray for that. I liked this a lot. It smells really happy and nice!

I got the La Fleur Shower gel... really I got this for my sister... but she left it hear and I think I'm using it more than her too. Lol. It's nice to wear if you're getting ready to go out or something. I love it.

And I got the Rose Champagne... which I haven't used yet- but maybe I'll use it soon.

High End 

I got the Lorac Beauty and The Beast Eye Palette, Cheek Palette and Lipstick set. I really love these... they are beautiful and I just really like them a lot. The Cheek Palette is maybe the best... they're all good though. First Impression- coming soon!

And I got some stuff from Nars. I ordered the Orgasm Lipstick, which is nice... but there are dupes. It's similar to the Revlon Champagne On Ice Lipstick and the Urban Decay Alice Lipstick. And I got a 4 hour beauty break with that that came with the Albatross Highlight, Audacious Mascara, Chelsea Girls Lipgloss and the black larger than life eyeliner.

So that is everything! Hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments