Natural Too Faced Natural Matte Look

Eyes 

Primer- Ulta Matte

Shadows- I used Honey Butter all over the lid... then I used Chocolate Cookie in the crease... I think I layered Lace Teddy a little on the lid and then put more honey butter on top and then I went in with Strapless and Sexspresso on the outer corner... maybe some Chocolate Cookie mixed in there too... I couldn't decide what I wanted...

Mascara- It Cosmetics Superhero

Face 

Primer/ Setting Spray- Milani Make It Last

Foundation- Makeup Forever Stick

Blush and Highlight- Sophisticated Sable from Covergirl Instant Cheekbones. I used the middle color for the blush and the lightest color for the highlight.

Lips-L'oreal Moon Lust... I ate a sandwich so its not on as much!

That's it! Hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments