Top 5: Favorite Palettes

So this month I'll be doing Makeup Looks Sunday through Thursday this month for most of the month. On the last 3 days I'll do something different... but for the most part it'll be all makeup looks... and on Saturday's I'll introduce you to the 5 palettes I'll be doing looks with throughout the week! On Fridays I'll still do my Favorites... I already pre-wrote all of these makeup looks... so the Friday Favorites won't really reflect that... but maybe I'll add a little something to show my favorite look or palette pick of the week... so yeah! We'll see... if I can even pick lol. A lot of these are from a very long time ago.

These are all permanent palettes, and I'm naming them in no certain order.

1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette- This is probably my favorite... it's just a very unique neutral palette. It's very red and warm and there are some nice oranges... and they have more mattes than shimmers... which you don't see in many palettes. I just really like this. In my opinion- it exceeded the hype. It's like the Hamilton of palettes. It's just that good.

2) Too Faced Natural Matte Palette- This isn't quite the Hamilton of Palettes... this is maybe the Great Comet of Palettes... lol. I don't know why I'm relating Palettes to broadway musicals... but let's roll with it. Josh Groban is a big name- he starred in The Great Comet, but he didn't win and the play didn't win. Too Faced is a big name as far as palettes go... yet no one seems to ever talk about this palette anymore... Can you tell I kind of want to see The Great Comet. Anyway this is great... this is the only palette mentioned 2 times on these lists- so you'll see 2 looks with this. I also might do a series of posts coming up about palettes I think a lot of people have... so maybe I'll include this too... but yeah! Hope you guys like this!

3) Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette- I really like this one too. I feel like this is one that maybe the over-hype under hyped this... if that makes sense. People were kind of like "ehhh I don't know if it's worth the hype" because it was hyped a whole lot... but it is a genuinely awesome palette- hype aside. You can do a lot with this and it's very small... not a ton of options... which is kind of a good thing because then it's just very easy to see what you can do and do it as opposed to wondering about it. It's a really good one! I Liked the look I did with this a lot!

4) Lorac Unzipped Palette- With all the hype of the Pro Palettes- the Unzipped palettes are very underrated. These aren't the same formula... but they're really similar... maybe a little less powdery. Still very easy to blend. This one just looks really fancy and it's definitely one where I feel like If I have something to do where I want to look a little fancier... this is a must! It's very easy to come up with different looks... it's just a really fantastic palette. The Packaging and names are nothing special... but everything else is very special and very good.

5) Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette- There's a lot of hype for Juvia's Place... and for good reason. For the price- these are out of this world. Shipping isn't an arm and a leg really and it's fast too... so it's worth it. There are lots of affiliate codes, my favorite is Emerald10... Emerald is BudgetBeautyGuru on instagram... she has one of my favorite accounts- she shows all the deals and is very active and she has swatches of all the Juvia's Place Palettes on her Instagram...(I think)  so If you want swatches I'd check out her page. She's great.

That is everything! Hope you guys like this! I'm really excited for this month! I think it'll be great!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments