Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays 7/7/17

What a cool date right? 7/7/17. Hope everyone has fun writing that out... wherever you need to write dates out lol.

Anyway... I'm writing this super early in the week... It's Sunday and I'm starting this out... because there are things I want to talk about right now! It's going to be a good week!

Frugal 
Milani Make It Last Setting Spray... holy moly! This thing lasts so so well! I used it on Saturday Night and I went out later... and I think this setting spray definitely helped my entire face from melting off. It is also really nice on hot days... it's been getting pretty hot here in Jersey... you can never really tell what the weather will be like... but it gets hot when it gets hot. This will definitely keep my face from melting off. I see they have an illuminating setting spray now... may need to try that too... sooo good!

Fancy 

I'm going to mention a whole collection here... the Beauty and The Beast collection from Lorac. I didn't get the Lip Glosses, but I have everything else from the collection and it is amazing! The eye palette is really pigmented and nice and I can see a lot of looks you can do with it. I just kind of wanted it for the packaging at first... but this is a really versatile palette. The mattes feel better to me than in other pro palettes. I don't think they are... but sometimes like with the Lorac Pro Palette, or the Unzipped Palettes even... I have trouble doing an all matte look... I actually did have a little trouble doing an all matte look with this today... but I think it might be a little better. Idk- I'll let you know.

The blush palette is Fantastic. Anytime Lorac comes out with a cheek palette they are pretty much out of this world. This is no exception, the highlight is gorgeous, the packaging is beautiful... I love it.

The lipsticks are also really beautiful. I'm really happy I found the set. The Formula is great, they wear nice and they're very comfortable and this one has been the hardest to find... but if you find it it is definitely worth it. I can't wait to display these on my new desk/vanity. I love disney and Beauty and The Beast and these are just going to make me happy to look at and use.

Fragrance 
I've been using the Juicy Couture Gold Couture Perfume a lot this week... it might be a bit to sweet for the summer... but it makes me feel confident and sexy, so I like it. And if you like it, wear it!

Fashion 
I didn't order this just yet... and I'm hoping it doesn't sell out before I do... but Oragami Owl released a Minion collection... so I could have a fancy Minion necklace with cute charms... and I'm going to get it. I need it in my life. You guys should know I LOVE minions. I collect minions I'm going to get the Happy Meals from McDonalds because they have Minion Toys. Despicable Me 3 is about to be mentioned as my weekly favorite... I'm getting this necklace. Lol.

Favorite 
Despicable Me 3!!!! I thought it was possibly even better than the first Despicable Me. If you want to read my thoughts on that movie I'll leave a link of my review here! I can't get enough of it... it's so funny!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments