July Favorites 2017

Favorites! After that massive June and July haul... it should be interesting to see what the faves are!

The Lorac Beauty and The Beast Collection. I haven't been using the palette all month... but I've been reaching for the lipsticks and the blush palette a lot. And the eye palette is great too... but it's just not what I've been doing for my everyday looks... you could do everyday looks with this palette- I just haven't been reaching for it for that! The packaging is really fun and pretty and the products are beautiful too. I like these products a lot! If you could still find them... they are really good!

My other palette favorite has been the Colourpop Yes Please palette. I got this the second time it restocked and I love the color selection... this is me in a palette basically... Like these are my types of colors, all very warm and just really good. Its not that longwearing... but there are a lot of fun looks you can make with it.

And just cause I broke these out for different posts I'm doing on here: Tartelette in Bloom, Too Faced Natural Matte and the Elf Mad For Matte. I just love these, they're great for everyday makeup... and they're pretty versatile too because you can use them with any sort of shimmer palette or single shadow or even a different matte shadow.

I have a lot of face favorites too. The Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done. I've been using this as a primer a lot this month.

The Elf Flawless Finish Foundation is the foundation I've been loving this month. I've just had some dry skin- this looked the best on me this month. I think it's still my favorite ever... cannot believe it's only $6 and it's just as good as $40 foundations I've tried... so yeah. Lol.

I was kind of into bronzer this month and what I used the most as a blush and bronzer was the Maybelline Master Highlight Bronzer in Light Bronze. They don't make this anymore... I'm going to try the bronzer palette they just came out with to compare it... well okay I wanted the bronzer palette anyway cause I've heard it's good... lol. but I will compare it.

I also tried the L'oreal Glambronze Bronzer... this was out for a minute in the spring a while ago... but I heard Ebbilovesmakeup mention it as a summer favorite. I really like it too... not too shimmery- but a little bit different. I just really like it- I was happy to find this at the drugstore!

To go along with the Glambronze I've been using the Covergirl Instant Cheekbones Blush Palette in Sophisticated Sable. This is just a really nice neutral blush palette that works nicely along with bronzers... It's just easy and neutral and I really like it!

And the highlight I've been really liking this month is also from the drugstore... the Essence Pure Nude Highlight in Be My Highlight. This is nice, it's subtle and it's just really good. Probably my second favorite highlight from the drugstore... I used to think it was really hard to find a highlight at the drugstore... but it's gotten a lot easier lately lol. This is a really good one!

And for lips I've really been liking Revlon's Superlustrous Lipgloss in Pango Peach... this is just perfect for summer. And recently I've been wearing the Nars Orgasm Lipstick and the Maybelline Matte Ink lipstick in Lover... idk if these are necessarily favorites... but I felt like they should be included.

I got the Posh Voxbox from Influenster... and pretty much everything in that box is a new favorite. I've particularly noticed a huge difference in my hair from the Ouidad Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner. The Aquis Hair towel is really great and dries fast... and I've really noticed a difference with the Julep Boost Your Radiance Face Oil and the Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift.

For body products I've been loving this Argon Oil brand that I found at Harmon. The Body Butter is incredibly moisturizing and the hand and body shower gel is great too! I love the smell and it's super moisturizing and just great.

I've also really been loving to layer the Bath and Body Works At The Beach Triple Moisture Body Cream with the Victoria Secret Pink Sunkissed spray. It just smells really nice and beachy and good.

And last but not least Alex and Ani Jewelry! I just got the Path of Life Necklace and the Crystal Spike Earrings... love these. They are great!

I've also been living in Old Navy Jumpsuits... omg... these are awesome! I'll have a post on these soon... I have a lot of posts on these coming up soon actually lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments