Products that boost Confidence: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Fridays! 7.14.17

This is a  bit of a different friday favorites… I’m writing this early on in the week like I did last week… but that’s also kind of because I have a theme with this week’s favorites… and the theme is CONFIDENCE!!!! Which is definitely key. I used most of these products Saturday and Sunday… they all fit in the theme… and they’ve just kind of helped me feel a little more confident and it’s just been a good makeup week! I was happy and that’s always good! 

Frugal 
The Elf Flawless Finish Foundation has been really working for me this week. I used the Makeup Forever Foundation stick… which is usually my favorite… but it ended up looking a little cakey on me… so I went to the Elf… and it looked wayyy better. So this might be my number 1 product still… idk why, it just works for me… I felt confident and it just looked like my skin but better. I love it. 

Another face favorite from the drugstore is no longer available… but maybe you can find it at Dollar Stores or something like that? Idk… but it’s the Maybelline Master HI-Light Bronzer in Light Bronze… this is just like the Too Faced Blushy-bronzers… but I think I like this one even more. It’s just so pretty and glow-y and it just looks amazing on the cheeks. It’s really been giving me a nice summer glow this week… I love it! 

Fancy 

The CoverFx Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo… these are the best things ever… I just love these. I love mixing these in with my foundation… I love using it as a highlight. It looks great with the Maybelline Bronzer I mentioned… It’s just a great product. Makes me feel good and confident. 

And the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette… this is just amazing… fun story- I’m currently getting new furniture in my bedroom… so I’ve been moving everything out and I had 3 palettes that were out and one of them was the Modern Renaissance Palette… and I checked to see if everything was okay- thankfully it was okay… but I told it “You’re my favorite! Don’t tell your sisters.” Because that’s a normal thing to do… Really love this for all times of year… but it is great for summer! 

Also I need to mention the It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara… I misplaced this recently and I hadn’t been using it… and I found it- started using it again and totally fell in love. This stuff is great! Highly recommend picking it up… it is just awesome! 

Fragrance 
In the Mother’s Day Tote Bag from Bath and Body Works they included the lotion in the scent “At The Beach.” And I considered buying the body spray during the sale… I didn’t like the body spray as much as I liked the lotion though… so right now I’m happy with just using the lotion. It smells kind of like a Pina Colada… it is just really really good and yummy… but I’ve been layering it with the Victoria Secret Pink Sunkissed Fragrance Mist… these just go really well together… they kind of smell the same and I just really like them. 

If I feel like adding a little extra sweetness I add Love Addict, which is an oldie from Victoria Secret that smells like Strawberries and it’s just really nice. I haven’t done that too much because that is a little bit much… but I’ve been wanting to use that fragrance more… but I don’t always love just a straight up Strawberry smell… so this is a good combo for it. 

All together it smells nice and summery and yummy. 

Fashion 
My grandmother actually found a necklace and earring set that she got from K Mart that she didn’t think she really wanted anymore… she never wore it- so she gave it to me… I put it on with a denim jumpsuit from Old Navy and it just worked really well. I love my denim Jumpsuit… but I like having something to make it a little bit more girly… so statement necklaces, or pearl strands  are kind of what I’ve been going for… I actually broke the pearl strand necklace I had and I put on the other necklace instead… I think I’m going to look for another pearly type necklace. My friend got me that necklace and I know where she got it… so I’ll look there. It wasn’t real pearls… it was just beads that looked like them… but still. I want a new one. Lol. I’ll try taking a picture with these on… the Denim Jumpsuit is in the wash though lol. 

But anyway… my grandmother was super happy that I liked the necklace and she thought it looked nice too… so that was all good! 

Edit: Didn't get a pic... sorry! 
Favorites 
Starbucks Peanut Butter cookies… just so yummy. I would definitely recommend them. They have chocolate in them and it gets melty if you get it warmed up… so so good! 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments