Modern Renaissance Look Inspired by Kat Von D's Lolita

Kat Von D has a Lolita Shadow/blush coming out... there are rumors of a Lolita palette... and I just realized how similar the Lolita shades looked compared to the shades of the Modern Renaissance Palette... so I decided to use it!

Face 




Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin one n Done
Foundation-Elf Flawless Finish
Blush- Covergirl Soft Mink
Highlight- Ofra You Glow Girl

Eyes 
Primer- Milani Shadow eyes
Shadows-Primavera all over the lid- Buon Fresco in the crease and a little on the outer corner... and in the outer corner I used some Burnt Orange and Red Ocre.
Mascara- I think I used the It Cosmetics Superhero... but it might have been the L'oreal Lash Paradise... Now I think it was the Lash Paradise.


Lips- Kat Von D Lolita of corse!!!

Comments