Smokey Neutraly Look with Fiona Stiles Artist Palette

Alright! This is the first I've barely pre-written... I just did this look yesterday... so my opinions are a little bit fresher here.

Face 
We're just going to pretend my hair doesn't look crazy. 

Primer- Milani Make It Last Setting/ priming spray.
Foundation- Makeup Forever Stick
Blush- Sigma Nymphaea
Highlight- Essence Pure Nude Highlight in Be My Highlight.

Eyes 
Primer- Ulta Matte
Eyeshadows- All over the lid I put the last shade in the bottom row of the palette... that was a little darker and smokier than I thought it'd be... so I lightened it later with the 1st shade in the top row of the palette on my inner corner and onto the center... but before I did that I put the 3rd shade in the top row in my crease. To add some more to the smokiness of the look I added the matte blue shade which is the last shade in the top row... and on the browbone I used the 1st shade in the bottom row.
Mascara- It Cosmetics Superhero

Lips- Belle-eve from the Lorac Beauty and The Beast Collection!

And voila! Here is the

Comments