Tartelette in Bloom Firecracker Summery Makeup Look!

Favorite Neutral palette here with a neutral-y summer look! Hope you like it!

Face 



Primer- Urban Decay  Naked Skin One n Done
Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish
Bronzer- Maybelline Master Hi-light bronzer in Light bronze.
Highlight- Moonlight Pearls from Elf... funny thing about this product... when I was using it I was like "ohhh... there isn't a lot of pigment in this... and it is kind of old- maybe I should get rid of it. Then I put it on, built it up a bit and was sir of like 'meh I guess it works either way...' and then I dropped it and it shattered on the floor. I probably could have kept it... maybe the pigment would have been a little stronger... but I'm not in my room right now and I'm redoing my room... so I'm just getting rid of it.

Eyes 

Primer- Ulta Matte Primer
Shadows- First I put Jetsetter in the crease... this is just a nice, light color that's pretty versatile. Could be a lid shade, crease shade, transition shade all depending on what look you did... I used it sort of as a transition and I liked it! I put Firecracker all over the lid. This is a super pretty color... probably my favorite of the shimmer shades in the palette. I darkened the crease a bit with Rebel because I like that crease too... and then I put a little bit of leader in the outer corner... just a little bit. For the inner corner I used Funny Girl and for the browbone I used Flower Child. Super happy with how it all turned out!

Mascara- It Cosmetics Superhero

Lips- Mac Prrr lipglass.

Hope you guys like this look! Let me know if you want more Tartelette in bloom looks because everyone seems interested in this palette!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments