Fourth of July Makeup Look with Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette

Face

Primer- Naked Skin one and Done from Urban Decay
Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish Foundation mixed with the Cover Fx Hydration Drops.
Blush- Primark Rose Prosecco
Highlight- Cover Fx Custom Enhancer drops in Halo w/ one of the Fiona Stiles Illuminating Palette shades as a topper... not sure which shade.
Concealer Benefit Erase Paste
Powder- Bareminerals Mineral Veil loose powder.

Eyes 


Primer- Milani Eye Primer
Shadows- The Nubian 2 Palette from Juvia's Place. I used Zuri on the lid, Cleopatra on the outer corner and a mix of Madagascar and Jezebel in the crease! This was a really cool white and blue type of look... and the red is on my lips of corse!

Eyeliners- I used the Maybelline Retractable Eyeliner Pencil that I got from an Influenster Voxbox on the upper lashline... I topped it with some of a Mac loose glitter from the Nutcracker set. In the Waterline I used Get Paid from Colourpop.

Mascara- It Cosmetics Superhero with Maybelline Blue Great Lash... again I got that from Influenster... just for a little extra blue!

Lips- Black Cherry from Revlon with Milani Chromatic Addict on top and then I put some more of the Revlon one on top of that.

Hope you guys like the look! Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments