Glamorous Too Faced Vegas Nay Stardust Palette

It's been wayyyy too long since I've used this palette and I'm really excited to show you this look! I loved how it turned out!
Lets just not pay attention to my hair. 

Face 
Primer- Maybelline Master Illumination
Foundation-Bareminerals Bareskin Foundation
Blush and Highlight- The Sugar and Spice Palette from Makeup Revolution. Love this palette... I'll try to insert pictures of the exact shades
blush is a little strong... highlight is good tho! 

Eyes- 
Primer- Ulta Matte Primer
Shadows-Showgirl all over the lid. Girls Night in the Crease, Golden Nugget on the inner corner and #selfie on the browbone. Loveeee how this turned out!
Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise

Lips- I used a lip liner from Essence... don't remember which one and I think I used the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipstick in Dopey on the lips.

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments