(Mostly) Drugstore Matte Makeup Look w/ Elf Mad for Matte Palette

I was super in love with this look! I really love this elf mad for matte palette... I think I'm going to try using it more... I might buy the Mad for Matte 2 palette... I'm slightly tempted on Elf's site... idk... I don't love Elf's website... but they've been having some more wins since they became publicly traded I think... so that's kind of something I'm interested in... idk. May review some stuff soon... they're pretty cool.

Anyway... yeah the makeup look! Let's get right into it!
There's something weird on my nose in these pictures...  think it's off now... lol. 

Face 

Primer- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray.

Foundation- Elf Flawless finish. I used concealer too... just use your favorite concealer because mine wasn't from the drugstore. I also used the shade I used as the browbone shade to set that concealer under my eyes... and that worked really well.

Bronzer- L'oreal Glambronze in the lightest shade.

Blush and Highlight- The coral blush from Covergirl.

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer
Shadows- I'll insert a picture of what I used.
By "brow" I mean Browbone and by "Outer C" I mean Outer Corner! 

Mascara- L'oreal  Lash Paradise

here are 2 pics cause why not! 

Lips- Maybelline Matte ink in Lover

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments