Easy, Fancy Everyday look w/ Lorac Pro Palette

This is a very easy, nice neutral eyeshadow look with a palette that is definitely one of my favorite neutral palettes... I don't reach for this enough and I should because I think it's one of my favorite palettes overall... So let's just get into it!

Face 
Primer- Naked Skin One n Done
Foundation- Elf Flawless Finish
Blush and Highlight- Bee and Zoba from the Juvia's Place Saharan 2 blush palette. Bee is the blush, Zoba is the highlight.

Eyes 
Primer- 
Shadows- I used  Mauve in the crease and then I went in with Light Bronze (or lieutenant bronze... it just says LT bronze... lol). I used Deep Purple in the outer corner and blended it out a lot... and then I darkened the crease a little bit with Sable.
Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous


Lips 
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rapture. This is also available in the Vice formula... which is a lot better and that is the current line UD has out.

And I might use the Milani setting spray just to keep everything in place... but that's all I used in the picture!

Hope you like this look. Let me know how you're liking Makeup Look Month... cause I've got to say it's really helped me discover some great palettes I've been neglecting!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments