Everyday Summer Makeup Look w/ Lorac Unzipped Palette

This is a super easy look that's great for summer. Not too heavy... just right. And the Unzipped Palette is just a good palette for any time of year... but it's super easy to just do an everyday eye look with... this is one of my favorite palettes for a reason.. so let's just get into the look!
I look a little nervous... it's been a rough day... I did my makeup to cheer me up a little... but then I was also sneezing a lot... so it maybe doesn't look the best. 

Eyes 
Primer: Milani Eye Primer
Shadows: Unreal all over the lid. That's just a nice, champagne-y color. Then I used Unconditional in the crease sort of as a transition color. It's a nice light rosy color. Then I darkened it a bit with Unspoken... which is still a really nice light matte brown cool color. Then I started out with Unattainable... or maybe Unbelievable in the outer corner... and then I wanted it a bit darker, so I used Uncensored after that. And I used the matte white, Undercover on the browbone. Love that color, it is so nice! I did build up the Unreal shade a little bit because it did sort of get lost and washed out... but it was easy.
Mascara: L'oreal Lash Paradise.
It's not a bad palette... but yeah... sneez-age can affect the eyes a bit. 

Face 

BB Cream- Rimmel 9-in-1 BB Cream. Just the original version. This is a little runny... so if you're wearing a white shirt when you apply it and you're a little messy... you might be SOL... Lol.

Blush- The Sleek Blush by 3 palette in Rekindling. I used the cream blush in the middle... it's easy to apply and I didn't have a blush brush handy.

Highlight- Nars Multiple in Copacobana... I've been reaching for this a lot lately... I got it in a sample from Ulta in one of their "4 hour beauty break" deals... it's sooo sooo good. Especially for summer. Nars has yet to disappoint me.

Lips- Revlon HD Desert Lipstick. Loveee these lippies!
This highlight looks good tho! 

Byeee! Hope you guys like it!
-Shannon

Comments