Warm Matte "Naked Heat" type look with the Nyx Ultimate Warm Palette, Some New Products sent from Influenster and Brow Routine?

This is going to be kind of a weird... because this is my first time using some of these products that I got sent in my Influenster Posh Voxbox... but because I pre-write my blogs and the fact that I'm writing this out of order... I may have used these products in a couple of previous blogs... but this is my first time using them and I wanted to kind of give my first impression because I was sent a few of these products for review and I'm excited... so I'm just happy about this. And so far... I like the products... so yeah.

Brow Routine? 
I used my Browfood Aqua Brow Powder and Pencil duo. First I used the pencil end very lightly and then I followed it up with some of the powder. I used an angled eyebrow/eyeliner brush from Ecotools to brush it out because the powder is quite pigmented. I also used an Ecotools Brow Comb also because I already have a lot of natural brow to work with... so brushing it out was good. Idk if a first impression and a "routine" can be the same thing... but I thought I'd mention it.
Can you tell my brows are fake? Idk how to do this. Lol. 

Makeup Look 

I started out using the Julep Boost Your Radiance Face Oil. I used this last night before bed and I really liked the natural highlight it gave my skin... so I wanted to incorporate this with my morning routine. I let that set a little and then I went onto my eyes.

I primed with the Ulta Matte Primer and then I went in with the Nyx Ultimate Warm Palette. I used all matte shadows- I'll show a picture of all the shadows I've used. I love these little Nyx Ultimate palettes... but I don't think I've ever done an all matte look with this... and i liked how it all worked together. I started with a Transition shade, then the lid, crease and outer corner.
theres a chance I confused Crease and Outer Corner- but I think I used the darker shade on the outer corner. 

Idk if these pictures are capturing the look... but here they are. 



I went back to the face then because the Oil had kind of set in at that point and it looked nice... I primed with the Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done, then I went in with the Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation. I dotted it on the skin and then I blended it in with an Oval brush. I added a second layer and then I added some of the Julep oil to it also.

Then onto blush... which I was super excited about because I tried the Sigma Aura blush that I got from Influenster and I got to use the Sigma F40 brush... it was my first time trying a sigma brush... idk how I feel about the brush tbh. It applied the blush super, super nicely... but at the same time I don't know if I like it more than Real Techniques or Ecotools or something like that. I need to try this more... It does make me interested in trying more Sigma brushes... but at the same time it isn't something I would consider a must have or anything like that... so... yeah. The blush was in the shade Nymphaea and its a super pretty light pink.
Loving this! 

I used Nars Copacobana as a highlight. Love this stuff.

I powdered with a very light powder from an older holiday set from Pixi which was their "contour" set... and I liked that.

I used the Milani Made to Last setting spray to set everything.

Ohhh for Mascara I used L'oreal Lash Paradise and for Lips I have Colourpop's November!

All in all... super happy with how the look turned out. I'm kind of excited that I somewhat successfully did brows... it was just really nice!
Idk what I was doing in this pic... but I liked it! 

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments