Milani Everyday Eyes Look in Earthy Elements: All Drugstore Look!

Alrighty one of my Top 5 under $20 palettes... I didn't love this when I first tried it... but now I'm kind of loving it... I feel like this look isn't the best though... but I still like it a lot. I don't do too many different looks with this palette... so I might have this look on my blog already... but here's the updated version. Lol.

Face 
Primer- Elf Setting Spray

Foundation-Elf Flawless Finish Foundation

Bronzer- Elf Cool Bronzer

Blush- Milani Luminoso

Highlight- Revlon Skinlights in Pink Light

Eyes 
not really working today... ehhh It worked for me once... lol. 

Primer- Milani Eye Primer

Shadows- I used the Earthy Elements palette from Milani. I put the matte brown in the crease and then  went onto the lid with the light color in the big pan. This didn't go on the best... but it was still pretty okay... I built it up a little with the other light shade in the square pan... which I also used as a browbone color. I put some of the orange in the crease and I mixed the darker shimmer colors for the outer corner.

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise

Lips- Essence Matt Matt Matt lipstick. The shade number is 03... idk if this is the name of the lipstick line or the lipstick itself... I think it's the lipstick itselves name... but idk!

Overall... I didn't like using the Elf Setting Spray as a primer... and I don't think the shadows looked as great as they could have... but everything else I'm kind of okay with. I love the highlight and the mascara a lot!
Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments