I didn't know what to do Makeup Look W/ Too Faced Natural Matte Palette

So my face says summertime look... my eyes say smokey... not sure what I'm going for here... but it happened and I kind of like it!

Face 




Primer- Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done
Foundation- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation... first impression of this coming soon. I used a beauty blender.
Blush- Milani Bella Belini
Highlight-The gold color in the Fiona Stiles palette.


Eyes
Primer- Milani Eye Primer
Shadows- Strapless on the lid, Risque in the outer corner and crease... then I put Chocolate cookie in the outer corner and crease and a dab on the lid... and then I put Lace Teddy on the Browbone and a little on the inner corner
Liner- Colourpop Get Paid
Mascara L'oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof

Lips- Milani Chromatic Addict... favorite of all time!

And that is it! Hope you guys like it!Byeee!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments