L'oreal Glam Bronzer Review + Comparison to Maybelline Bronzer Palette

So I just reviewed a Drugstore Bronzer Palette last week... and I have to say this single bronzer is also just as good... I think it's a little warmer and a little bit less subtle... I like both bronzers... I can't quite tell which one I like better... I think maybe I'll get more use of this when I want a summery glow and I can see using the palette from maybelline more throughout the year. 

Is that it? Am I done? Lol... it's hard to think of much more to say... but Imma try. 

I like the size of this... it's super easy to get a brush in these big huge bronzer pans and just put it on your cheeks... I appreciate that about this packaging... there aren't a whole lot of HUGE drugstore bronzers- so I like that. 

Also the packaging is very pretty, it's not like "Ohhh this could be a high end product" packaging... but it's just really pretty and one of the prettiest drugstore products... and I like it a little more than high end packaging. Mark Jacobs packaging is super sleek and nice... but is it pretty? Idk. Lol. I just kind of mentioned this with the Nars packaging last week. It's just meh. 

Anyway... back to the product- it gives a really great sunny glow... which is kind of what bronzers are supposed to do... but there's just something nice about this one. The Physician's formula butter bronzer is a little cooler and you can use that more to define your cheekbones a bit...but this one you can really give a nice glow to your face with... so that's pretty cool. 

Another comparison to the Bronzer Palette... these are probably about the same price- but maybe you don't want a bronzing palette and you just want big bronzer- and you can get that with this product. Maybe you like a glow more than an all in one palette. Maybe you want something less subtle... they also have a color selection for this product- which is awesome... I think there are 3 colors available for this product... so if you're deeper skintone- this would be a good one. 

I think that is everything I need to say about this... it's maybe a little overpriced for what it is... but you do get a lot of a good quality bronzer and I'm going to use this a lot! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments