L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer Review

I just got this mascara a while ago... A lot of people were asking me about this on my Instagram page and suggesting it because I loved the Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer so Much... but it seems a lot for $17... I don't know if it's something I would continue to keep in my routine from that... I feel like that lash primer might be one of the more underrated products from Tarte though- and if there's ever a Tarte sale, an Ulta Sale or a 5x the points on Tarte offer... I totally recommend that Lash Primer! It's just really gives a lift to the lashes and its something you don't need a curler with. I personally hate curling my lashes... so it just makes sense to me to use a lash primer instead...

Unfortunately this lash primer doesn't "Lift" my lashes as much as the Tarte Primer... but it really does give my lashes a lot of volume. It reminds me a lot of the L'oreal Voluminous Mascara... which is a really good mascara. It is a little bit easier to cover up the white than the Tarte one was as well.

And I don't totally remember the voluminous aspect of the Tarte Primer... maybe it's a selective memory thing because I don't want to buy the more expensive one... but this really does volumize pretty great... so if you love the look of the L'oreal Voluminous Mascara- but you also love something like the L'oreal Telescopic... you can have the best of both worlds by using this primer with the Telescopic... it does magical things and I just really love how it looks.

If you wear false lashes a lot... I don't know if a lash primer is something that you need. If you have longer natural lashes I think it's quite useful though... because it can be hard to curl longer lashes, especially if you have smaller eye lids... it's just hard for me. So the addition of a lash primer is good for me.

I think this kind of helps mascara last a little longer. I don't think it makes it waterproof or anything... but it definitely helps it last all day and I just like it. Its a step I just really like adding to my mascara. I haven't used this the past few days just because I'm testing out the Essence Lash Princess... which I LOVE so far... but I'm excited to try this with different mascaras and see what it does!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments