Favorite Jewelry Brand: Alex and Ani Review

So for a while- I've loved Alex and Ani bangles... but as they've released more and more stuff, I've tried more things from them and I really love them all. With the Exception of their Spoon bracelets... which I did have one of... and it broke- so those aren't made very well and I wouldn't recommend them.... but yeah- everything else is really great and I love it all... so let's get into it! 

One thing that I think I'm most impressed with Alex and Ani on is their earrings. They have the symbols on them... but the back goes on very tight and the pointed end isn't too too long... so it just kind of works well and stays in your ears well. I have 2 of the stud pairs with the symbols... the Lotus and the Path of Life symbols and I have the Dangly Icy Spike earrings- which feel so nice and lightweight... although they look like they'd be kind of heavy. The earrings go on sale quite often also- which is always good. These are something I thought would be overpriced and gimmicky... but they're really nice and I just like them a lot. 

What I wear most are probably the pull chain necklaces... I have... 4 of them... which is a lot... but still. I usually get these on sale or with gift cards... Usually for my birthday I get a gift card for Alex and Ani... which I love because this is pretty much the only place I'll get jewelry from. The "pull chain" concept was hard for me at first... I had trouble getting them on and off... but once I figured it out it was really easy and I love the control I have over the length. 

I have one of the longer Crystal Infusion Necklaces where you can put the charms on it too. I get so many compliments whenever I wear this because the crystal is very eye catching. I always love wearing it... I think I especially like it with a sweater in the winter time... or just a more plain shirt... it's just nice. I like it a  lot. Plus you can customize it with different charms- which is a lot of fun. 

The Pull Chain Bracelets are nice too. They aren't as bulky as the bangles- which is nice. I only have one of them- the Skeleton Key... which I really like- I think it looks really cool to just have on my hand. I don't wear this that often because it is kind of hard to put on by myself... I really like it though. It's just nice. I would get more- these are another thing that kind of goes on sale often. 

The regular bangles are of corse, the most iconic. I really love them- they have tons of symbols for different interests... and they have different seasonal bangles a lot of the time too... plus they always have a "Bangle of The Month" which is available for a lower price. it's really nice! 

And the rings... as I said- the spoon rings aren't my favorite... but I really like the regular charm rings. I think these are fun to layer together or to layer with other things... it's nice. These are sturdier too... plus these are one of the least expensive things to get. I just like them a lot. I think they're fun. 

Anyway... that's my favorite jewelry... worth the price- but I'd wait for a sale. Their online shipping is really nice- but if you go there in store they're very nice and helpful without being overly push-y. I really like going in store- so I would recommend it... if you can get there early or if you can get there on a weekday... otherwise it might be really busy. They have a nice selection of things and I just like going there. 

Hope this was useful! 

Byee! 
-Shannon 

Comments