First Impression: Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Alright! Today I'm just really focusing on one first impression... I guess my Blush is also a first impression... so I'll mention that too... everything else is old makeup though... so that's nothing new.

I did this look last month, it is called my "I didn't know what to do Too Faced Natural Matte Look" I'll try to link it below if I can remember by the time I'm posting this... lots of stuff going on now! Lol.

Anyway back to the first impressions... my foundation is Wet n Wild Photo Focus, My blush is Bella Belini by Milani... both from the drugstore- the blush is around 8-9 dollars, the foundation is around $6... so these are definitely easy to try... they can be tricky to find... Milani sort of just became readily available for me and Wet n Wild is not all that available to me... They might eventually carry this at Target- I haven't seen it yet.

Application- 

I was super happy with how this foundation applied! It was so easy to use. I dabbed it on with the little spatula thing that it has attached to the lid, and then I blended it in with the Real Techniques Sponge, it gave a really great coverage... I did a second layer... blended nicely gave super nice coverage... totally loved how it looked... and then I put the blush on which is the same as the other Milani Baked Blushes... I forgot it came with a little brush on the inside and that fell out and scared me... but all in all I really liked this too. Super pretty- strobe-y almost... really like it.

So I'll check in later today and I'll check in maybe after taking a shower and removing my eye makeup... and we'll see how it lasts!

I think this is definitely a great pick from the drugstore! So Happy I found it! 

Milani Baked Blushes are the best. And look at that highlight from the Fiona Stiles Illuminating Palette! She just announced taking a break and re-grouping for her brand... but man! Love this palette and will be patiently waiting for her comeback! This looks a little like Nars Orgasm! 


Later On... 
I forgot to take pictures later on... and i didn't test it after a bath... it didn't look the greatest at the end of the day the first day I used it... I did have it on for several hours longer than I would typically have them... and I think partially because I took my eye makeup off it didn't look all that great later on... it was still on and so were the other face products I had... it just didn't look quite as fresh and nice... idk I've worn it since then and it's been a little bit better... so maybe my skin was just off that day... but I've still been liking it! I would repurchase... the color is good, I like the coverage and it's super easy to blend and use. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 



Comments